UmNyaWay

Hi fellow awesome ones :D I looked around the forum and didn't find this topic so I thought I'd make one. I, personally, is a big youtube fan and enjoy youtube, so I thought i'd share some of my favourite youtubers to you all! It'd be great if you recommend some youtubers to the rest of the MCRmy so we can enjoy their videos as well (:

Oh, and if you could also mention what type of videos they make, but you don't have to if you can't or struggle to

Recommend list:

Freddiew - Does cool action videos :D

Smosh - Comedy videos, funny parodies

JammyJoh - He makes covers of music into electronic or synth type, really cool!

NigaHiga - Don't be put off by his name O_O He's funny :D

I usually watch: Smosh, vlogbrothers, :D

Charlieissocoollike, Nerimon, Eddplant, hexichordal

danisnotonfire, amazingphil, superamazingproject, kickthepj,

setitoffband (rockmaniac89 is the lead singers youtube and he covers a lot, and their manager AndrewFTW1 who is hilarious),

and jenna marbles.

also a bunch of like guitarists and bassists that cover songs and kids react stuff but yeah. Thats it.

• 1 year later...

Well I'll happily get the ball rolling cos it's a chance to give my son's channel a plug - even though it's got nowt to do with MCR! He's an xbox gamer (he's a teen - what do you expect!!) & records his gameplays with his mates and uploads them to youtube.

They're called DeadBranchGaming & they play lots of minecraft. He decided in the summer he'd like to do it so he paid for all his equipment himself from doing paper delivery rounds and car washing. Building up a good subscriber base - quite a few in US :)

so - take a look, subscribe, comment, give him some feedback.

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeadBranchGaming

i think there might be a thread for this... i'll look later *shrug*

favorites: charlie (of course), vlogbrothers, danisnotonfire, neirmon, pogobat, ze frank, wheezy waiter

aaand shows: the lizzie bennet diaries, squaresville, and a bunch of things on geekandsundry (the flog, the guild, and space janitors especially)

the "becoming youtube" series has been really good so far.

i've also wanted to make videos, but i don't have a video camera. and i don't know what i'd film :lol: not very good at vlogging. or. talking.

I watch machinma a lot. Steve here! And Larson videos mostly.

I loved WOTO, epic mundane tasks, they do some stuff with Charlie and Alex Day

they even make amazing parodies where they act as Charlie and Alex in a bill and ted, street fighter terminator spoof.

the "becoming youtube" series has been really good so far.

Ohh I love that series. Basically everyone on that series is who I watch

Charlieissocoollike, nerimon, danisnotonfire, amazingphil, kickthepj, omfgitsjackanddean, crabstickz, Helen melonlady, Tim H, littleradge.. There are others I watch too but these I watch regularly

I'm over Phil. he was funny at first though

"These are not tears! IT'S' MY ANGER IN LIQUID FORM."

bless.

Sometimes, it does feel a bit forced. That being said, I love the entire idea of 20 something giving 2-3 minute news updates in real time. Sourcefed makes the news feel like a conversation again

Archived