Nme: Hottest Men In Music

Bomb Blasta

i mean, naturally he is the hottest man on the planet (not in a creepy way cause i do know that he's got his whole family and all) so it's basically inevitable that he will be number 1.

edit: well looky here. number 2. come on andy, i get the whole look and all but you cannot deny the red hair (now gone black :'( )

I really strongly dislike BVB. I'm sorry if people dislike that, but in my honest opinion I don't like their music and Andy is very odd-looking.

Gerard can totally beat him up.

Cannot believe Andy Six is in first. -_-

That is how you spell it, right? It's not supposed to be "Sixx"?

:0 ANDY SIXX IS FREAKIN UGLY!!!!! SOMEONE, GET ME MY GUN!!!! IMMA GO DRAC HUNTING NOW!! Lol, :lol: Killjoys, Gerard can SO beat up Andy Sixx..... just saying from what I read above me :D PLUS, I hate BVB!!!!! PLUS, We're voting for Gerard just because he's in our favoritest band EVER!!!! Not just because some of darlings fangirl and crap! Me personally, yea I think everyone out of MCR is cute. Im admitting it, but im not all like "OH CRAP, THEY ARE SO HOT!" I dont really like to use the word "hot" It sounds naughty and useless.... :lol: So Killjoys, KEEP UP THE VOTES!!!!!!!! :D

i mean, naturally he is the hottest man on the planet (not in a creepy way cause i do know that he's got his whole family and all) so it's basically inevitable that he will be number 1.

edit: well looky here. number 2. come on andy, i get the whole look and all but you cannot deny the red hair (now gone black :'( )

LOL! Come on, no one can hate on the red hair! :lol:

:0 ANDY SIXX IS FREAKIN UGLY!!!!! SOMEONE, GET ME MY GUN!!!! IMMA GO DRAC HUNTING NOW!! Lol, :lol: Killjoys, Gerard can SO beat up Andy Sixx..... just saying from what I read above me :D PLUS, I hate BVB!!!!! PLUS, We're voting for Gerard just because he's in our favoritest band EVER!!!! Not just because some of darlings fangirl and crap! Me personally, yea I think everyone out of MCR is cute. Im admitting it, but im not all like "OH CRAP, THEY ARE SO HOT!" I dont really like to use the word "hot" It sounds naughty and useless.... :lol: So Killjoys, KEEP UP THE VOTES!!!!!!!! :D

couldn't have said it better myself! :lol:

Archived