Some Times I Wish They Would Sell Revenge Era Mech

Hallow Wood

i would do anything to be able to buy new poster and shirt for revenge era... that my favorite era... I cant buy off of ebay... i used to have a lot of poster of mcr and then my borther happen and i only have one now but it on it last life. and i fear i will lose it . i love the black parade and danger days but wish they have mech for revenge... :l

sorry is there all ready a post for this .. i seach and didnt find anything :L

If you live near manchester they do this place called panic postersin a mini shoping center like thing called afflecks i got a revenge era my chemical romance poster from here. Plus they do other shops in afflecks where i got 3 my chem shirts in there for £25> :D

Sorry if this doesnt help if you live somewhere far away but i hope this helps some one

If you live near manchester they do this place called panic postersin a mini shoping center like thing called afflecks i got a revenge era my chemical romance poster from here. Plus they do other shops in afflecks where i got 3 my chem shirts in there for £25> :D

Sorry if this doesnt help if you live somewhere far away but i hope this helps some one

I live in california... LOL i cant order online... but thanks :)

I just want to forewarn you that if you get a shirt that says "fire at will" on the back then a ridiculous amount of people will pretend to shoot you from behind. it happened to me.

Wow sounds kinda scary to be honest i would be totaly freaked out if thet happened even though they arnt actraly shooting i would be scared (then again there are alot of things that scare me) :)

Archived