Brand new merch in the MCR official online store!

Tina

MCR_FourBlades_Comp_0.png?1321932660MCR_pickbox1 copy_0.png?1321932660The MCR official online store has launched some new items right in time for the holiday season, including the “Bring More Knives” t-shirt, “Nightwatch” girls t-shirt (designed by Becky Cloonan), two different cases holding Dunlop guitar picks and now offering some of our items from tour.

Also if you spend over $75 in the MCR store you will receive FREE shipping.

Click HERE to head the MCR store now!

View the full article

PICKS! i need new picks... not sure if i would use them... maybe just when i play MCR SONG :D the pick tin is a great idea ... i got my picks all over my desk and on the floor...

and Dunlop's are great.. i was going to get some of those

will they be available on tour? if so ill wait till next year till they come to sydney :D yay... may be ill be lucky and they will throw a pick or two my way :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

they were selling that shirt at the merch stand last friday.... i got the Wanted one though.... i don't know if it is just in sydney and Australia but having a MCR Shirt with knives on it kinda encourages the Emo tag..... thats what turned me off buying it...

But if you don't give a crap and you don't mind dealing with the possibility of it drawing negative attention then go for it.

yes... they had the knives shirt, the wanted shirt( its got the exterminate thing over the boys faces and then it says the fabulous killjoys at the bottom, i'm wearing it now :D)

The blue red and white tank(didn't get it because its too open at the sides... more of a guys tank if you ask me but it did look cool),

The other shirt i think it was like a faded blue and had like a strip across and red writing?... or something, it seemed more of a guys shirt to me... i think gerard or ray has worn it..... not sure.

pretty much nothing they sold was online apart from the Bring more Knives shirt.

The other merch they had were killjoy stickers and a key ring as far as i could see...

I really wanted to get the pill hoodie and the desert spider shirt or the aim for the face shirt and some guitar picks but they didn't have any of that.:(

t didn't seem like they brought a lot with them and they ran out of sizes pretty quick. when my friend went to buy a shirt they only had large and xtraarge left.. :(

...ah well I hear the Merch company MCR is with has awesome shipping so thats what i will do.

they were selling that shirt at the merch stand last friday.... i got the Wanted one though.... i don't know if it is just in sydney and Australia but having a MCR Shirt with knives on it kinda encourages the Emo tag..... thats what turned me off buying it...

But if you don't give a crap and you don't mind dealing with the possibility of it drawing negative attention then go for it.

haha yeah, I get a bit of friendly stick from my housemates about being an "emo" and all that, I just like the grahic on that shirt. plus, I'm 20 years old now, I used to be quite frightened of being branded with tags and stuff, but these days I've got to the point where if I get dirty loooks, I'll just be like "and your problem is...?" :P

getting out of college did wonders for my self-confidence...

I really wanted to get the pill hoodie and the desert spider shirt or the aim for the face shirt and some guitar picks but they didn't have any of that.:(

t didn't seem like they brought a lot with them and they ran out of sizes pretty quick. when my friend went to buy a shirt they only had large and xtraarge left.. :(

...ah well I hear the Merch company MCR is with has awesome shipping so thats what i will do.

the pill hoodies's awesome - I have it at home, just make sure you get the right size if you're getting it online, I'm a 10 and I quite like slim-fit hoodies, but the small was a little baggy for my taste...

and MCR's merch in run by Bandmerch (run by the Delson family - you might know Brad Delson as the guitarist from Linkin Park) the stuff's really good quality and the online store is really good fro emailing about your order dispatch etc. :)

haha yeah, I get a bit of friendly stick from my housemates about being an "emo" and all that, I just like the grahic on that shirt. plus, I'm 20 years old now, I used to be quite frightened of being branded with tags and stuff, but these days I've got to the point where if I get dirty loooks, I'll just be like "and your problem is...?" :P

getting out of college did wonders for my self-confidence...

the pill hoodies's awesome - I have it at home, just make sure you get the right size if you're getting it online, I'm a 10 and I quite like slim-fit hoodies, but the small was a little baggy for my taste...

and MCR's merch in run by Bandmerch (run by the Delson family - you might know Brad Delson as the guitarist from Linkin Park) the stuff's really good quality and the online store is really good fro emailing about your order dispatch etc. :)

Im also 20... and people still throw around that word... i use to shout.... certain... things back but now the dirty look works or the sarcastic laugh is enough.

yes my friend has a pill hoody.. i had a nice look at it and it was big on her so ill probably end up with a medium rather than a large .... my wanted shirt is a size 10 and i'm usually at 12-14 so i see they must be sizing it for Unisex and people of all sizes.

Though its awesome they do it like that my preference is fitted shape rather than the strait down but what ever its a band TShirt.

Ill wear it no matter what .

Im also 20... and people still throw around that word... i use to shout.... certain... things back but now the dirty look works or the sarcastic laugh is enough.

yes my friend has a pill hoody.. i had a nice look at it and it was big on her so ill probably end up with a medium rather than a large .... my wanted shirt is a size 10 and i'm usually at 12-14 so i see they must be sizing it for Unisex and people of all sizes.

Though its awesome they do it like that my preference is fitted shape rather than the strait down but what ever its a band TShirt.

Ill wear it no matter what .

standard tactic :P

yeah, band shirts are always a bit difficult to size up, but it's the design and whatnot that matters more to me anyway - will wear stuff regardless. can't go wrong with a nice band shirt ;)

standard tactic :P

yeah, band shirts are always a bit difficult to size up, but it's the design and whatnot that matters more to me anyway - will wear stuff regardless. can't go wrong with a nice band shirt ;)

yep yep good design makes for good advertisement too ... i still wear my Black parade shirt and that is .... Dead..... tongue.gif it was black now its faded to a gray colour, the ink is wrinkly, the material is baggy but i love it.

i like to walk around feeling i'm wearing this shirt and it might just get people to listen to the band and buy the album.... or attract people who also like the band... the magic of band shirts.

LOL it would be cool if a Chief... perhaps a Japanese sushi Chief wore the Bring more Knives shirt..... that would be funny...

yep yep good design makes for good advertisement too ... i still wear my Black parade shirt and that is .... Dead..... tongue.gif it was black now its faded to a gray colour, the ink is wrinkly, the material is baggy but i love it.

i like to walk around feeling i'm wearing this shirt and it might just get people to listen to the band and buy the album.... or attract people who also like the band... the magic of band shirts.

LOL it would be cool if a Chief... perhaps a Japanese sushi Chief wore the Bring more Knives shirt..... that would be funny...

god I wish I'd been into the band earlier - i love some of the old Parade shrt designs - I quite like it when it's clear your shirt's got faded and a bit ragged from wearing it loads, *ahem* mikey way... :P yeah, particularly if it's a younger band or something, it might make people interested if they keep seeing shirts and stuff

bahaha, or someone running a health and safety thing with the "AIM FOR THE FACE" top on :lol:

god I wish I'd been into the band earlier - i love some of the old Parade shrt designs - I quite like it when it's clear your shirt's got faded and a bit ragged from wearing it loads, *ahem* mikey way... :P yeah, particularly if it's a younger band or something, it might make people interested if they keep seeing shirts and stuff

bahaha, or someone running a health and safety thing with the "AIM FOR THE FACE" top on :lol:

OR a soccer Goalie lol ...

How about a person working in a Morgue doing the make up on dead people wearing the 'look alive sunshine' t-shirt.... ... hummm... thats kinda funny kind of creepy...

Archived