MCRmy Secret Santa 2011!

dropthedaggerromeo.

Who wants an MCRmy gift for Christmas?!

Here's how:

Email your address to me, and I will pair you up with somebody to send a gift to. Simples :)

Your gift doesn’t have to cost a lot, just a couple of pounds/dollars. Examples of what I have sent/received: Bath salts, furry toy cat and a magazine with MCR in that wasn’t available in my country. It can be something MCR related but it doesn't have to be. Remember it’s the thought that counts :)

Rules:

1. Please only sign up if you are sure you can send out a gift.

2. The deadline to sign up is Thursday 1st December. You will be emailed your partner’s address on the 2nd.

3. Do not post your address in this thread, email it to me.

4. Please post the gift well in advance of Christmas to make sure it arrives in time.

5. Don’t open it before Christmas day!

6. Try to keep it a secret, or it’s not secret santa!

7. If you find out you can no longer send a gift, please let me know as soon as you can.

8. Unfortunately, I cannot take any liability if you do not receive your gift. I'll do what I can to chase it up though!

[The deadline has now passed so I will not be able to accept any more entries. Message me if you're really desperate to take part!]

I leave you with this:

i want to enter!! :D,but i gotta ask permission to my mom -_-

let's say what if i enter and i get a person and i send them their gift but i don't get any gift or anything at all?

I'm sure this won't happen. In past years gifts have been late, but it's rare that they don't arrive. If you don't get your gift, tell me and I will contact the person supposed to send it.

Totally gonna enter! :D

Qustion; Homemade MCR stuff like art and tee shirts etc counts as a gift right?

Yes, of course! :D

Sounds like a blast!

I'm still debating, though. =[

Do it! :lol:

I'd like to sign up. Does anyone know if it costs a lot to send something to another country?

The furthest I've ever sent a gift is Scotland so I have no idea. I guess it depends a lot on size and weight.

Entered! :)

I love Secret Santas, there's nothing better than a surprise present!

Will there be a Topic where everybody can write down his likes / dislikes in case somebody needs an idea? I used to take part in the Secret Santa on the Overcast Kids Board and we always had a livejournal for this, where anybody could also ask anonymous questions.

Will there be a Topic where everybody can write down his likes / dislikes in case somebody needs an idea? I used to take part in the Secret Santa on the Overcast Kids Board and we always had a livejournal for this, where anybody could also ask anonymous questions.

Probably not, but I'll send each person their username along with the address so you can check out their profile.

It's quite expensive, I think I payed around 6£ when I sent a gift to Hungary(and it was tiny).

Mine was pretty cheap, but as I said, it was only to Scotland.

OH! Andd is there a certin time we have to send out the gifts ? O:

(Sorry for the qustion(s) its my first time ._. )

It depends where you'll be shipping to. Just give it whatever time you think is reasonable to get there in time for Christmas. Obviously, if it's abroad you'll have to post it probably about a week earlier. It doesn't matter if it gets there early, so give it as much time as you can :)

Probably not, but I'll send each person their username along with the address so you can check out their profile.

That should work out, too! :)

About sending stuff to other countries: I've already sent stuff to Finland, UK, USA, Canada... I don't think it was that expensive, but you can always check the rates at your post office and maybe just send a small gift. Or put it in an envelope.

I love this and happy to do this

i just really hope they send it in time im ill be out of this house by the dec 27th... i will not be able to get if after i move.. ;l cant send it to my new home address ..

I'm definitely going to send my gift as soon as possible if I have to send it outside of Europe. I know that shipping before Christmas takes quite a while.

Archived