Comic shop today...

Tina

comix.JPG?1321669165 Went to Secret HQ today in Silverlake and picked up the newest Prison Pit, Yo Gabba Gabba comics, and something that looked cool called The Devastator...I haven't read the Gabba or Devastator yet but Prison Pit was, as usual, super brutal.

Going to pick up Craig Thompson's new book, Habibi, next week and I'm really excited about it.

Geezy

View the full article

Prison Pit sounds like a cool comic!!! Im going to go look it up!!!!!! Ohmygod, since me, my brother, and my sister make fun of Yo Gabba Gabba all the time, it's kinda funny that they make up a comic!!! im going to go tell her later "Hey Ash, did you know that Yo Gabba Gabba made a comic?" "Hahaahaa, wow!! how did you find that out?" "FROM GEEZY!!" "?" lol, she's going to freak!!! :lol:

aww wow 'Geezy' that is too cool. :) Plus poison pit sounds quite cool too plus ive heard of 'Yo Gabba Gabba' before but didn't know what it was and 'the devastator' sounds like a good a shiney one to. Wow 'Geezy' has realy awesome random taste... he's soooooooooo epic. :D

pluss i will never get over it it is just too shiney 'Geezy' eeeek

Archived