Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

killjoy_tara

Quick Questions (Merge Fail. )

tumblr_llgg8u7DiU1qgjxoco1_500.gif

does anyone know where this is from? i mean, i saw it in LOTMS, but is there like a video of a performance or something? post a link if you find it on youtube please!(:

I think I've only ever seen it on LOTMS, sorry!

If you listen to it through earphones one ear at a time, I swear you can make out the "ch" sound. But then Gerard does speak funny so :P

When I listen really hard with earphones in, I can make out that he's saying "check" in one ear and "sick" in the other.

tumblr_llgg8u7DiU1qgjxoco1_500.gif

does anyone know where this is from? i mean, i saw it in LOTMS, but is there like a video of a performance or something? post a link if you find it on youtube please!(:

There's a chance that is rehearsal footage, so there were no videos. I have seen pictures of Gerard in that hat before. There's a timeline though. It was before Taste of Chaos though, so that was late 2004/early 2005. So, yeah. What chapter of LOTMS is this from, does anyone remember? xD Its been awhile since I've watched it.

okay... where on earth do you guys get those little mcr gif's from?

I can't speak for everyone but I get my gifs searching on Google (change the Advanced settings to GIF results only) or Tumblr.com

I see them on Tumblr sometimes, and I have a bunch of old ones from LiveJournal back in the day... but they're obviously 100x100 px and not big like these new fangled tumblr gifs.

Oh god. I think I'm a .orgasaurus. xD

We need a website that's just MCR gifs. There's one for Pony gifs... which is what I've been collecting recently, but we need like a gif database for MCR. Someone get on that.

Here is the keeper thread. Please make sure to look at the list before requesting a keep. Hopes this helps! Merry hunting!

Checked and it seems that may already be taken. Please reference the full list when making keeps! Thanks :)

SIRIUSDANGER: Mousecat's Head [Outfit]