Thank You Mcrmy <3

To The MCRmy,

MCRmy.To me that name does not mean screaming fangirls and fan guys,no,to me The MCRmy are a family.A family united by music and the feeling we are all outcasts. So what if we are? To hell with the ones who tell we are wrong,to hell with the people who stereotype us and to hell with the ones that try and change us! We are an army,an army of the damned and the broken hearted,an army of small voices united to make one loud voice,a voice which is taking over every silent corner,every hallway and every heart that knows what it feels like to be alone. . I've been through hard times and I've been outcast but without help from MCR/my I wouldn't have been able to pick myself back up again.Without MCR and the MCRmy I dont know where I'd be. I owe you all so much just know you are never alone and that no matter how hard things get there are always people here to help,have hope. Thank you so so so much for everything!

xo Adrenaline Extermination xo

That speech was amazing! To me we are the best fanbase, I don't think any other fans are this nice towards each other and love eachother as much. We are a family and nothing can break us :D

Thanks :) You're write we are the best fanbase sometimes I feel like my Killjoy friends I've never met are so much better than my rel life friends because The MCRmy understand me I feel like I belong and nothing can beat that o

feeling! Long live the MCRmy!

I totally agree with everything everyone said. The other day I was thinking that it's sad that I only feel accepted or good with people I have never met and not so much with people IRL but at the same time I'm lucky to have the MCRmy to turn to.

we really are lucky that we have the MCRmy to turn to without you guys I'd have destroyed myself long ago!

Archived