Misfits

DangerousAmber

I love The Misfits circa Danzig. I'm ok with everything after, but I don't love it as much as the old stuff. For one example, Graves sounds close to Danzig, but far enough to seem off, but I love the song Pumpkin Head especially. Project 1950 with JO is actually pretty good, and I love that concept. My very favourite song is Hybrid Moments. It's such a simple song, but I love that bass line, and the kind of creepy twisted rockabilly love song vibe of it. My mom loves it too. And the "give me a moment" is so sweet and urgent. It's one of my favourite songs of all time, and one of the shortest of my favourites too. But it's great the way it is.

• 1 month later...

I love The Misfits circa Danzig. I'm ok with everything after, but I don't love it as much as the old stuff. For one example, Graves sounds close to Danzig, but far enough to seem off, but I love the song Pumpkin Head especially. Project 1950 with JO is actually pretty good, and I love that concept. My very favourite song is Hybrid Moments. It's such a simple song, but I love that bass line, and the kind of creepy twisted rockabilly love song vibe of it. My mom loves it too. And the "give me a moment" is so sweet and urgent. It's one of my favourite songs of all time, and one of the shortest of my favourites too. But it's great the way it is.

I've been a fan of Misfits for only like two months, But hearing the old stuff with Danzig in it i really like the old Misfits way better.

The new-er Misfits is good, But the older is still better.

Archived