Mcrmy Dictionary

RadarAnomaly

OLOT

'olot' is actually the phrase 'a lot'. It's birth took place on twitter, where Frank Iero yet again trolled on another unsuspecting victim, by pointing out their gramatical errors, and posting it for his thousands of followers to see.

Quote:

"It used to be but now its olot RT @KarlaArchiee: @FrankIero is your favorite word is "shit"???..you say it olot and its olot in your bio lol"

blorg

originated when Gerard Way posted a link to his response to Glenn Beck accusing SING of being propaganda. Means "blog."

"blorg http://www.mychemicalromance.com/news"

Also "jorb"! (by Frank?) :D

and Newarked!

FrankIero:

#newslang when something is horribly broken or out of order... "That shit got Newark-ed"

FrankIero:

Note to self: dont shake anyone's hand at Newark Airport today, all the soap dispensors in the bathroom are out of order.

Shiny- Fantastical; having a high reflective quality; Distracting;Awesome

Example- Louder than God's revolver and twice as shiny.

That foil was so shiny! I couldn't stop staring at it.

Sorry I stopped talking in mid-sentence but I saw a squirrel and it was so shiny.

That jacket is so shiny! I have to have it!

Also "jorb"! (by Frank?) :D

and Newarked!

jorb

An alternate spelling of "job," coined by Frank Iero on twitter. May or may not have come from the Homestar Runner cartoon "A Jorb Well Done."

"@Shredicone sent me this badass link... youtube.com/watch?v=djTzih… nice jorb guys, keep it up!"

Newarked

A new slang term created by Frank Iero, meaning something that got fucked up.

"#newslang when something is horribly broken or out of order... 'That shit got Newark-ed'"

"Note to self: dont shake anyone's hand at Newark Airport today, all the soap dispensers in the bathroom are out of order."

We should really create a blogblorg for this or something.

Archived