Halloween Contest: Design Your Own Killjoy Jacket

Tina

Look alive Killjoys! We saw your petition for a replica Killjoy Jacket and we’ve decided to run a contest to celebrate Halloween. Design your own Killjoy jacket (make one, draw it, or use your photoshop skills) for a chance to win one of the official Danger Days Jackets (Jet Star, Kobra Kid, or Fun Ghoul).

Grand Prize:

1 winner will receive an official Danger Days jacket of their choice (Jet Star, Kobra Kid, or Fun Ghoul) AND a “Welcome to Boo-tiful Newark, NJ” Halloween shirt.

Runner Ups:

2 runner- ups will receive an official Danger Days jacket of their choice (Jet Star, Kobra Kid, or Fun Ghoul)

Here’s how to enter:

- Register for MyChemicalRomance.com

- Take photos or submit images of your entry

- Fill out this form to submit your entry

The deadline to enter is October 31, 2011 at 6pm PST. Winners and their submissions will be announced on mychemicalromance.com.

Good luck and can’t wait to see your work!

Official Rules and Regulations

View the full article

just a little tiny bit curious...does this mean the over 16/18 thingamabob?

as of the Start Date: (a) have reached the age of majority in their state of residency at time of entry

my sister was wondering. call me crazy, but i always read the official rules for anything and everything

The News section of mcr.com has a new contest!

The rules are kind of vague, basically just design a killjoy jacket?

Discuss the contest, pose questions (we can all muse about the answers), talk about ideas, post roughs, stuff like that.

What I want to know, do you think they are looking for a more genergic Killjoy jacket (like not referring to any one Killjoy, made up or of the original four) or do you think they want us to make a jacket for our own OC killjoy? Like put their name on it, whatever.

I think its total crap that people outside of the us cant enter... if its cause of the prize? then fine.

but there could totally be a separate contest for the fans out side the US with a different prize...

i personally have my own kj jacket already... which would have been awesome to enter it.

I really hate Location Discrimination... angry.gif makes me mad when it happens (MTV biggest culprit)

Oh well Good luck to the rest of you guys... Im interested in seeing what you guys come up with

The News section of mcr.com has a new contest!

The rules are kind of vague, basically just design a killjoy jacket?

Discuss the contest, pose questions (we can all muse about the answers), talk about ideas, post roughs, stuff like that.

What I want to know, do you think they are looking for a more genergic Killjoy jacket (like not referring to any one Killjoy, made up or of the original four) or do you think they want us to make a jacket for our own OC killjoy? Like put their name on it, whatever.

Hey, guys! Please feel free to continue this discussion in the thread that already exists for this topic:

http://talk.mcrmy.com/index.php?/topic/5976-halloween-contest-design-your-own-killjoy-jacket/

I'm going to merge this with it.

Archived