The Walking Dead [tv Series]

xedMCRmy

The Walking Dead TV Series (so please don't spoil if you've read the comic book)

Alright I think it would be cool to talk about this awesome TV SERIES with awesome people.

Specially that it just had it's Season 2 premiere.

To those who are watching, this is where we do our zombie talk XD

320067_301693276523504_110475388978628_1243140_1212962457_n.jpg

So what do you think about it's comeback?

You can use the "report" button to ask a mod to move or delete a thread :)

There is already a thread for The Walking Dead here:

http://talk.mcrmy.com/index.php?/topic/5040-the-walking-dead/

Thanks. :)

No that thread is for the comic. This one is for the TV series. I believe they are different.

Since the TV show is still on going. Spoilers are bad.

they are different, if you watched Talking Dead they are different. I've never read the comic book, but the creater or both said there is atleast 1 character in the tv show that's not in the comic book and that he wants to keep those that have read the comic books on their toes as well as those who have never read the comic book. this leads me to believe that he is willing to kill and create and character he wants for the tv show.

they are different, if you watched Talking Dead they are different. I've never read the comic book, but the creater or both said there is atleast 1 character in the tv show that's not in the comic book and that he wants to keep those that have read the comic books on their toes as well as those who have never read the comic book. this leads me to believe that he is willing to kill and create and character he wants for the tv show.

This is 100% true. I have read the books, and I know you don't want spoilers so I won't say anything! But the TV show is definitely keeping me on my toes, even though I know what happens throughout the entire series. Not to mention, the zombies are the best I have ever seen!

Done and done.

Though, technically the comic and TV show ARE the same thing, but since you're not wanting spoilers from people who've read the comic, I'll leave it.

Thank you :)

I see. I wasn't able to watch the whole interview since it's not buffering well.

But laughed so hard with the first question "How would you want to get killed when you were turned into a zombie?" and he answered "I think I would want to be raped to death. Is that possible?" hahaha :D

290000-walking_dead__3__super.jpg

I want that poster!! I have a few horror posters on my wall, and sometimes I have to cover them, because I feel like something is lurking. Right when I look up, I have a clipping of the half-corpse from ROTLD above my head, and right beside it, I have a Cannibal Holocaust poster with the infamous shot of the girl on a stick...Sometimes I just have to cover them.

!!!!!!!!!!!

DAT ZOMBAY! <3

Have you seen the webisodes? I haven't finished watching them yet, but my sister told me that her story is a sad one. =<

I don't have any scary posters in my room. I think the scariest it gets would be this one:

DeathNote_gallery7.jpg

So I'm good. xD

I'm waiting for tonights to DVR then watching last weeks and this weeks. I made the mistake of watching theseason premiere at like 2 o'clock in the morning. i was good though, had the laptop on my lap(closed), my cat asleep next to me and the remote in hand. hated the ending of that one, so going to watch 2 at once.

We have the first volume of the comic book, but I haven't read it yet, but we have been watching the series and it's brilliant :)

Normally I am not one for zombie stuff as it just sticks in my mind and gives me nightmares! But for TWD I can make an exception and deal with the dreams as it is just such a great drama as well. It's as much about the human story of the survivors as it is about zombies (which are very well done imo).

My husband is really into zombie stuff (books, films, tv series etc) and keeps trying to get me to watch more stuff, but I need *some* sleep some time without a zombie interrupting it! It was a really bad night when Being Human had a zombie in one ep too, at the same time TWD series one was on :P

Plus I :wub: Andrew Lincoln (Rick), have done since he was in 'This Life' in the mid-1990's :lol:

OMG. The end of this week's episode, with what Shane did. Wow.

He's going to end up completely snapping soon, trying to carry around that burden on his conscience.

This season is so dark so far. I love it.

Every episode, I cannot get over how good the acting is and how believable the story is, with their deeply human reactions to this horrible situation they are stuck in.

Archived