Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

coke_Iero

Not Okay Quote

I just wanna touch Ray's fro!

(Reminds me of a conversation I had earlier that went something like this:

Me: I wanna touch Ray's fro!

Friend: Don't we all! Imagine if he shaved it though!

Me: No! He wouldn't! Ray loves his fro!

Friend: Imagine his kids...

Me: Wow! They'd have epic mini fros!)

I just wanna have fun

"Woah girls just wanna have fuuuuuun"

XD lol. That reminds me of scenario gee. <3

Do you have the original interview? I'd love to see that...

I'm not sure if this is the interview the OP was referring to, but I found this on mychemicalromanceforum.com and it made me think of this thread. I posted the full interview here.

Interviewer: About the second I’m Not Okay video; it starts off with Ray and Gerard sitting there and Gerard says "I don’t wanna make it, I just wanna..." What does he wanna do?

MCR: Okay, the original line was "I don’t wanna make it, I just wanna rock!" And we didn’t like it. If you keep an open end you can make it whatever you want it to be, you know. The rest of that, the whole opening scene, was written out. It was scripted and we were like ‘this isn’t really working’ so Ray actually re-wrote everything. Everything you hear in the video, other then ‘I just wanna’ is something that Ray wrote maybe ten minutes before we shot it!

I Just Wanna... tour with MCR

Tall order I know... but IF I ever get a band and they're still rockin it. I'd love to tour with 'em XD

Or if I don't have a band... as an on board make up artist of something? IDK... My sister is convinced Gerard would steal my pjs and Mikey wouldn't give me back my hats...