Not Okay Quote

coke_Iero

"You like d&d, Audrey Hepburn, Fengoria, Harry Houdini and croquet, you can't swim, You can't dance and you don't know karate. Face it your never going to make it.."

"I don't wanna make it I just wanna...."

I know in an interview a fan asked gerard what it was that he just wanted to do and he answered that after considering different things it was best to leave it unfinished.

So killjoys, what would you finish the line with?

I'll start..

Do you have the original interview? I'd love to see that...

it was an interview on radio 1, if I can remember correctly the dj went to a mcr gig and spoke to the fans and who ever had the best question to ask the band would win a chance to hear danger days (first play) and interview the band. A girl said she always wanted to know what gerard was going to say at the beginning of I'm not okay video, and that would be her question and she won..when she asked gee I think he said he considered "I just wanna rock" and I think dance but he said it was best unfinished.

I always thought he was going to say "I just wanna survive".... meaning he didn't need to amount to anything amazing, but he wanted to survive through it all... so it kinda mad me sad <_< So I generally substitute it with funny things... or I tend to just think "I just wanna live" :)

I love I just wanna survive..I think alot of people feel like that.

Archived