Skeleton Crew

EvaFaithHorror

I'm from Spain and I ordered TWO FUCKIN MOTHS AGO :/ T_T

Two months is really long! I've already ordered a lot of stuff in the US before, but when an order takes more than a month to arrive, I'd totally talk to their customer support. I know that German customs can be pretty slow sometimes, I bet spain customs are similar but two months is just too long.

• 3 weeks later...

Two months is really long! I've already ordered a lot of stuff in the US before, but when an order takes more than a month to arrive, I'd totally talk to their customer support. I know that German customs can be pretty slow sometimes, I bet spain customs are similar but two months is just too long.

D: But I've wrote them and they don't answer me, what should I do?

I've just noticed that they posted this on facebook today:

Skeleton Crew

Orders will ship this week, refunds will be made and HUGE apologizes are given! The webstore/email disaster has been resolved. The train is getting back on the tracks! Again, we're so sorry for all the inconvenience. With that said... The New Year is right around the corner and S//C will be getting it's annual face lift and new updates, new releases, new clothing ect. Yes, I said new releases! We will be making an announcement very soon. We're so excited.

So a big over sized THANK YOU is in order to everyone that has stood by S//C and shown their overwhelming support through the years. We could never thank you enough. Stay tuned for updates.

Maybe that's the reason for the huge delay on your order? I'd just try to contact them once more.

Archived