Mcrmy "killjoy Yearbook."

Headphone Hotshot

Hello everyone :D I was in my English 101 class today, bored out of my mind as usual doodling my killjoy mask. Then I thought about all you guys and your amazing masks. Then an idea came to me that I want to make a "yearbook style" page (or pages) of all of us wearing our killjoy masks. A collage of individual "self portraits" of us as our killjoy selves. An idea to celebrate the anniversary of Danger Days :D

So I am now starting a mission for all of you guys who wanna do it. Basically, I'm asking for a photo of yourself (like a school picture) in your killjoy persona. The masks are the main idea here, but if your costume consists of a helmet or a bandana or a combination of both instead of the mask that's perfectly fine too. I want this project to be fun, creative and outgoing. so feel free to make a funny face or whatever best captures your killjoys personality.

I would like to have all the pics by NOVEMBER 19th.

e-mail them to me at andrea_per08@hotmail.com with your killjoy name and your city and state.

this is my first post/mission thingy sooo I would love your support :P thanks!!!!!!!

okay okay I shall change the Deadline to...I dunno... November 11th?? hopefully I'll have enough submissions to even make a page. lol :D I guess there really is no rush to get this finished (besides the Halloween thing) but I just thought it'd be fun. But still, Nov. 11 is that good? thanks for being interested in this guys :)

Do you think it would be cool if we included our zone instead of or with our city and state?

Like I'm in New York, so I'm in Zone 29 according to the map of all zones everywhere: http://talk.mcrmy.com/index.php?/topic/3487-map-of-all-zones-everywhere/

I was thinking about the zones in the beginning...but I thought a lot of ppl didn't know which zone they were in or how to even find out, including myself. I wasn't even aware of these maps but I found my zone so easily! so yes, I'll be doing zones now. thanks for the link :D

ANNOUNCEMENT!!

IF YOU GUYS KNOW WHICH ZONE YOU ARE LOCATED IN, PLEASE SUBMIT THAT INSTEAD OF YOUR CITY/STATE/COUNTRY.

IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHICH ZONE YOU RESIDE IN, YOU CAN CHECK HERE: http://talk.mcrmy.com/index.php?/topic/3487-map-of-all-zones-everywhere/

OR YOU CAN STILL SUBMIT YOUR CITY/STATE/COUNTRY AND I WILL CHECK YOUR ZONE FOR YOU.

THANKS!!! REMEMBER DEADLINE IS IN 3 WEEKS. SPREAD THIS PROJECT TO YOUR FELLOW KILLJOYS :D

-HEADPHONE HOTSHOT

Archived