Killjoy Present Exchange.

KilljoyCyanideExploder

So me and someone on here (i cant mention them because they dont want to be mentioned....) wanted to make a "present" exchange forum. i know a lot of you have sent things to each other like copies of magazines and hats that they have made and we wanted a forum for that.

basically if someone asks if someone has the new Kerrang MCR special and could send it to them, if you had it and were willing to part with it because another Killjoy needs it you would send it to said person by PMing your shipping address. or just sending letters to each other to keep in contact with each other when internet fails you. no rules other than dont post your address on here because anybody can see it.

Please have fun and send, exchange and receive gifts from fellow generous Killjoys.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If anyone would like to exchange with me, I'd be willing! I do art if you'd like and I live in the US so if there's anything available here you can't get where you live, I can see if I can get it for you.

i feel like sending you a packet of Haribos and a packet of Jammy Dodgers. i pity you Americans who have never tried them.

If you don't mind me asking; What are Haribos and Jammmy Dodgers ?

OH MY GOD!! TEXANS TOO?!

here are Haribos. This is just the Starmix pack, there are loads of others.

Haribo13_1851196b.jpg

and Jammy Dodgers are these

jammie_dodgers.jpg

jammie_dodger.jpg

that ones just a plain jam one but they have custard, toffee ect ones too. they are delicious!

they are. i wish they sold them in America so you could all taste how amazingly delicious they are.

lol i'm gonna end up sending someone those for the secret santa.

Awhsome, iknow! I wish they sold em' here.

Oh and the Haribo, does it come in Halloween pack, like the shapes of bats and stuff?

Cause i seen in a fanfic Haribo Halloween Pack and i just now remembered that :mellow:

Awhsome, iknow! I wish they sold em' here.

Oh and the Haribo, does it come in Halloween pack, like the shapes of bats and stuff?

Cause i seen in a fanfic Haribo Halloween Pack and i just now remembered that :mellow:

yeah they do, only around Halloween. we had loads of packs of the Halloween ones on Halloween night. biggrin.gif they have these awesome fizzy ones too called Tangfastics.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived