Dream Theater

Arsenic_Rose

Hellz no you aren't the only DT fan on this site! They're definitely one of my favorite bands. Where did you see them live? In Royal Oak? If so, that's bad ass. I wanted to go to the concert in Vancouver (I'm from Canada, eh?) but it was too far for me to travel just for one concert :( But yeah, all those guys are great. What do you think of Mike Mangini being the drummer instead of Mike Portnoy? I think they made the right decision, considering everything that's happened. Also, he's a pretty damn good drummer, in my opinion. I managed to see a clip of the intro for the concert on YouTube, that must've been sick to see live. If you didn't know, they used the track "Dream is Collapsing" from the Inception soundtrack. But yeah, these guys are amazing and are basically my idols because I want to play Progressive Rock/Metal music as a professional when I'm old enough. Also, I totally think all the "stage characters" they have for themselves match who they are.

A pirate, a god, a genie, a wizard, and a ninja.

Dear God, what have we created?

It was amazing!! Mike is amazing!! I would die for his drumset. yea I saw them in Royal Oak. I don't know all their sogns, my best friend is a huge fan, I went with him to the show. It truly was one of the best nights of my life. i'm so glad I was able to go. The intro was amzing too. can you tell i'm still on a concert high?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived