Ghost Adventures

xmcrxravenx

DUDE I LUV THIS SHOW!!!!!!!

Soooo much... I remember I got so excited about it cause the first episode I ever saw by them was when they were on that island near Venice and that was when I was obsessed with Italy ESPECIALLY Venice, so... Yeah.

It's been forever since I've watched it. OH HOW I MISS CABLE TELEVISION.

My mom always makes fun of them but freaking blushes when I talk to her about how cool they are cause she secretly loves them.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! I hope this thread comes alive, because I can talk about this show friggin NO STOP!! Just a couple of minutes ago, me and my best friend were talking about how cute Zak is.... -_- Trust me, i dont watch the show for that! I watched the show like a month ago beginning and I was amazed how clear everything was! My twin brother got me addicted! :P My favorite episode is probably Bobby Mackey's or ummmmmm the prison thing on that island and I think Zak got possesed...i dont quite remember... STUPID BRAIN, u have to remember crap like this! Anyways, VERY great show!!! :lol: When is the next episode coming on??? I would LOVE to see it!

I made a deal with my best friend that if she watched one season of Ghost Adventures I would watch one season of Eureka since we don't watch the other's shows. She doesn't know why I like it so much, and she told me she'd watch a whole season if I watched Eureka for a whole season, so I agreed. Can't wait for tomorrow night!

Archived