Battle Of The Bands

Bomb Blasta

what is your fave band (not including MCR though)? fave song by them? fave member? and something randome about them? im only doing this cause im bored and i want to know what kind of people are in the MCRmy honestly you can tell alot about a person by the kind of music they like (and i wonder why people call me weird). And write why they are so awesome.

Plus i also want to know if you could which member of my chemical romance would you marry, bang, snog or avoid (but if bangs too dirty for you you can repeat one of the others all though i wouldent avoid any of them plus its kind of worrying that i used the words bang and snog it not like me at all)Hey if you want i'l be nice and let you egnore that whole MCR question completely (i know i would probly egnore it or just marry them all but that is kinda scary cause im 14 but mentaly 5 only joking i think) just read it and reply please i'l just shut up up forever now...:D byee lisa siz

what is your fave band (not including MCR though)? fave song by them? fave member? and something randome about them? im only doing this cause im bored and i want to know what kind of people are in the MCRmy honestly you can tell alot about a person by the kind of music they like (and i wonder why people call me weird). And write why they are so awesome.

Plus i also want to know if you could which member of my chemical romance would you marry, bang, snog or avoid (but if bangs too dirty for you you can repeat one of the others all though i wouldent avoid any of them plus its kind of worrying that i used the words bang and snog it not like me at all)Hey if you want i'l be nice and let you egnore that whole MCR question completely (i know i would probly egnore it or just marry them all but that is kinda scary cause im 14 but mentaly 5 only joking i think) just read it and reply please i'l just shut up up forever now...:D byee lisa siz

sorry i cant spell very well (hey that ryhmes, like no way)

The Starting Line. Favorite band of the whole genre and music....thing.

I'm more of a folk, indie, bluegrass and a bit of jazz and soul person.

Liking MCR is a contradiction to everything. But whatever. I like their poppy trying to be indie beats.

Evanescence - Favourite song: Understanding, favourite member: Amy Lee

The Used - Kissing You Goodbye

Mindless Self Indulgence - Favourite song: Mastermind, favourite member: Jimmy Urine

We Are The Fallen - Favourite song: I Will Stay, favourite member: Carly Smithson or Ben Moody

Emilie Autumn - Let The Record Show or Gothic Lolita

And my favourite MCR member is Frank but I'm not doing the snog marry avoid question~

Archived