Mcrmy Meetup?

MurderKilljoy

Hi!

Couple killjoys from Finland are planning to come to see MCR to England. We hope that it's going to be a festival because we want to experience BIIIIG rockfestival! :)

We thought that it would be great to meet killjoys from other countries. I know it's bit early for this but we were just wondering is people planning to have a meetup? I think it would be great if the meetup would be somewhere near MCR's concert venue and after their show (next day would be good).

• 3 weeks later...

We have already planned almost everything that is possible to figure out now. :D We both have a on-the-job learning period in school now and we both get monetary idemnity so we save all the money we got (they pay it when the period is over). Thankfully we have it by christmas so we can buy concert tickets right away when they come on sale. We don't know if we go to two festivals or just one, it depends on how many MCR has in England and when... :) And then we start, or at least I start, ULTIMATE MONEY SAVING. :D We buy flights right away when we have enough money, etc. :) I think we're not taking hotelroom, I think we're just going to sleep outside or my friends place or some killjoys house, if someone wants to lodge us. :) It's a bit unsafe but who doesn't like a bit of adventure? :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Do you know what festival there going to be playing at and when, cuz I wanna go to one!!! :D

I dunno yet, but I really hope they announce their concert dates early because flight ticket are getting every day more expensive. :(

Our plans have changed a little bit. We are planning to go to London for shopping and stuff and we wanna go and experience the world of harry potter exhibit (We're both huge fans) and maybe watch the American Idiot musical and I wanna get a tattoo in there. :) we have more plans than we can carry out. :D But I think we're coming the day before the festival, tarry in hostel or something, hang around in that town (I think that would be nice if we could have meetup then but i think most of the people are going to queue then). Then day after the concert, we travel to London, go shopping and all. that would be nice time for meetup as well. :D You would take us to drop dead (We're BIG BMTH fans as well :D). But I still point out that our plans can still change. :)

AND IF YOU KNOW ANY GOOD (BUT CHEAP) TATTOO STUDIOS IN LONDON, LET ME KNOW. :)

Archived