Please Help Me?

crazyluv4mcr

The limited one with the mcr posters. I want it more than you know! But I live in the US! So I am hoping like crazy that someone will pity me and help me out?

I WILL pay you for it, in usd. best for me is through money order made out to you, from here. just tell me what it costs?

i cant afford 30usd like on ebay O_O but I will PAY you! please please.

god i wish i was rich, Id so buy it for 30 usd! I just don't have that

:(

P1000802.JPG

it is, completely full. Its so epic. I died majorly (i has one XD)

I have been thinking of buying like, a load of them and selling them on ebay for the original price (plus postage obviously) but i need to discuss with my parents xxx

They are £4.99 in the Uk, so itll be that plus postage.

BUT DONT GET EXCITED BECAUSE IT IS A COMPLETE MAYBE!

I live in the UK, still haven't found mine :/

Are they definitely on sale now? Like RIGHT NOW? The only places I've heard about it are tumblr and here - not even the kerrang website or twitter... HMPH.

yes they are i have mine. I got mine from sainsburies, but i know they sell them in mace (a car garage thingy) and possibly waitrose xxxx

hmm, id have to use my dads ebay...Cus im only 14 XD and u have to be 18 to apply. I am still trying to convince him. :S

Im really sorry, but i dont think this is gonna work. -breaks down and cries- I HAVE FAILED. And Im sorry for putting hope into your hearts, i feel horrible.

Im afraid now, the ONLY way to get them to anyone is if I send them by address. :)

Im fine with sending a couple for free, BUT its only fair that if you have proof that you are who you say you are, I will give you my address for you to send me the money back, cus they are expensive for mags.

Im getting them today or tomorrow xxx

P.s.Its not me that doesnt trust you guys, its my parents. Im sorreh for how many problems its causing :(

Oh gosh, I was supposed to post the same thread as this one. I live in the Philippines and Kerrang! never reaches our country - - EVER! How much does that thing cost when converted to USD? Perhaps the only solution is buying online right?

And yes, it is now for sale: http://www.kerrang.com/blog/2011/10/kerrang_my_chemical_romance_po.html

From the link hayce posted:

"Readers looking to buy this magazine online, watch this space: we will be posting a link to an online store later this week."

There's still hope. ;)

YAY! But I guess it will be too expensive. U.K. kiljoys are lucky to be near any magazine store that sells Kerrang!

I live in Finland, but I get Kerrang! every monday in my mailbox. Does this mean, that I'm gonna get that issue, or is it available only in shops or something? I'm so confused and crazy and fgyhuikjlpöäå' :D

How much did you have to pay to subscribe? Because if I wanted to subscribe in canada it would be about 400$ <_<

Let us know when you hear anything!

I sure will.

Here's what they tweeted 4 hours ago:

If you can't find the MCR poster-special - don't fear. We'll soon have a link so that you can buy it online instead (UK and overseas too) x

Yaaay! Can't wait! :D

EDIT: Another thing they tweeted that may calm down people that don't have money to buy it now:

it will be out for ages !

Archived