New MCR "CHEM" Hoodie Available In The Online Store

Tina

Yep, it was $40 at Kansas, like stoic just said. :) I think they might've changed pricing midway through the tour or maybe merch prices tend to be cheaper in the midwest? ALSO, merch prices depend on a few things that this one AP article talked about. Sometimes, venues take heavy cuts off merch, so the bands have to raise their prices to get a profit. Bands make a HUGE chunk of their profit from merch sold directly at shows (especially small bands...merch sales can really help launch their careers).

So while it may not seem fair that some dates were more expensive, there's usually a deeper reason than "We feel greedy" or "We want to be nice to people and cut the prices".

I really regretted not getting this hoodie at the show, so I ordered it! I like that it's a more "neutral" MCR hoodie that I can wear in places I need to a look a bit more professional. While I love my Dead! hoodie, I just can't wear it everywhere :/

Don't forget to use the code "dangerdays" to get 10% off!

OH! P.S. I saw a girl wearing it, so I asked if I could see hers. The inside is VERY SOFT and the little pocket on the sleeve is neat! She was holding her tickets and money in it :) a fun little addition!

It's kinda dull to me. I like how it is different from their usual hoodies, though.

Unfortunately, I've decided to take a liking to colour at the moment. I might pass. =]

Same for me!! I wished you could pick colors!! I WOULD WANT MINE PINK!!! :wub: It's my favorite color!!! But, i guess black is cool! Im not complaining, everything from MCR is AWESOME!!!! :)

Picking colors would over whelm me. o.o

"oh I can have it in blue? Man it looks so cool in green though! I don't really like it in pink... but that black one is amazing! A PURPLE ONE? MUST HAVE! then again I can't get over that green... maybe I could get both? No way that would be way to greedy... oh man look at it in red! Now THAT is awesome." then I would have a melt down and then evaporate into the sky.

Okay. Slight exaggeration. But chousing colors would be to overwhelming for me. Plus, it may be to had for the factory(or whever there made) to make all the colors. And then there's money...

Archived