We Must Find Frankenberry!

Toxic-Tyranny

Haha, thanks for linking to those blogs. I remember first reading them and being like, "Oh, Gerard..."

I might buy myself some Frankenberry now :lol:

edit: OMG! That picture in the F-BERRY blog has a little model of Number 5 in it! :D :D :D

I didn't remember that being there.

No problem. smile.gif

@Nev, I was asking my mom if we ever had Frankenberry here, and she says that we did. Some Canadian chains still might have it. I don't know why all of the awesome cereals have disappeared from here. Ultra sugary breakfast cereals were one of the best parts of growing up!laugh.gif

More news on the Frankenberry/Boo Berry/Count Chocula front:

In the States, they're being released seasonally around Halloween now. Apparently they have boxes at some Walgreens and Walmarts for $3-$4 a box. I'm going to call General Mills this week and see if it's the same release in Canada. They may only do the Count Chocula release here though...

I used to eat Frankenberry all the time at my grandma's house. Does anyone know if they still sell Oreo-os, which was basically Oreo cereal? I've looked everywhere but can't find it :(

They've been discontinued. If you can find a Korean cereal distributor though, you may be able to get that version of Oreo-Os. Not sure of the differences, though. Surprisingly, not even Amazon has them for sale, and they have Waffle Crisp and Sprinkles Cookie Crisp!ohmy.gif

They've been discontinued. If you can find a Korean cereal distributor though, you may be able to get that version of Oreo-Os. Not sure of the differences, though. Surprisingly, not even Amazon has them for sale, and they have Waffle Crisp and Sprinkles Cookie Crisp!ohmy.gif

Oh, that's kind of what I though :( Thanks though. It was SO good!!

More news on the Frankenberry/Boo Berry/Count Chocula front:

In the States, they're being released seasonally around Halloween now. Apparently they have boxes at some Walgreens and Walmarts for $3-$4 a box. I'm going to call General Mills this week and see if it's the same release in Canada. They may only do the Count Chocula release here though...

SWEET! I shop at Walgreens all the time, I'll definitely be keeping my eye out for it.

It'll probably be more than $4 though... around here, cereal usually runs for $4-$6 (NY prices T___T)

OH, and like you said, Ash, in the sister wives thread: if I find some F-berry and one of you guys wants a box, I wouldn't mind sending it to you! It would be an Ieroween present :D

Frankenberry cereal (or count chocula)

Good news...This seller ships worldwide!! (This is a Canadian link, though.) Just search for the seller on your Ebay Int site.

Thank you so much Ash for the link! I've been looking forever for these! Been talking about them since my childhood, and reading Gerard's comments on them only made us crave them more :) Amazon.com had them but did not ship to Canada... I've never found them (since my childhood, and please don't ask when that was ;) ) in Quebec, and we asked for them at our WalMarts and grocery stores and they can't seem to get them. I even asked my aunt who was travelling in the states last fall (just before Hallowee), to look for them and she "only" found Count Chocula...

The shipping costs make the expensive but I had to... :D

Thanks again!

Archived