Help Me Out Mcrmy!

Give 'Em Hell Jaklyn!

So I just joined the UC Merced Bobcat Radio station, which is the official radio station of my college. I have decided to get my own show segment on our online radio so I am very excited. I have opened a page on facebook to promote it so I would really like it if any of you who have Facebook could possible LIKE my page? We don't have any shows at the moment but we are interviewing the band Litchfield on Saturday and will have something up soon. So could you guys possibly give my page a like and stay tuned for when we record something?

CLICK HERE TO LIKE MY PAGE

Oh! And if you guys know of any good bands or something that you think deserve to be heard or even possibly be interviewed, you should let me know! ♥

Thank you so much MCRmy!

Jaklyn!

I could give you an infanite list of under-rated bands, but these are my favorites;

David Choi, BigCityBreakdown, Falling In Reverse, NeverShoutNever, The Summer Set, Say Anything, The Midnight Beast, Charlie Puth, We The Kings, Marianas Trench, Goo Goo Dolls, Butthole Surfers, Panic! At The Disco, Pierce The Veil, Waiting For June, Cage The Elephant, Chester See, The Maine, Mayday Parade, Circa Survive, Owl City, All American Rejects, MIKA, Ludo, The Offspring, We Are The In Crowd, Laura Bell Bundy, Jaron And The Long Road To Love, Eisley, Mt. Eden Dubstep, Meg And Dia, Artist Vs Poet, Pheonix, Cute Is What We Aim For, The Follow Through, AWOLNATION, Matchbox 20, Rilo Kiley, Missy Elliot, 3oh!3, Sixx AM, Breathe Carolina, Seether, Shayne Orok, D.R.U.G.S., A Day To Remember, The Vaccines, Hot Chelle Rae, Before You Exit, Pop Evil, HeyHiHello!, Muse, T-Rex, Galt Aureus, The Paper Kites, Alesana, Foster The People, Agustana, Sick Puppies, and The Moffats.

These are a few (or more) under-rated bands that I love. Good Luck!

Archived