Hard Rock Pavilion, Abq N.m. 9/29/11;

DeToxic_8

Greyhound sux :P remember to bring yr own food, costs too much, & they sell crap.

I've never used Greyhound before this :P but I'll be sure to bring my own breakfast then :) I'll be happy if the bus has wifi though.. I'm nervous about cabs, do they cost a lot over there? (believe me, taking a taxi in EP is not cheap) or am I better off figuring out which city bus to take? :P

I loved it! I think it was a pretty good show but I was the only one in my row who was always jumping up and down :P a couple of people stared at my over-excited self :D I was hoping for Give 'em hell kid (which they had been playing in other shows) but.. We got our lady of sorrows, like u said ^______^ how was it for you?

I loved it! I think it was a pretty good show but I was the only one in my row who was always jumping up and down :P a couple of people stared at my over-excited self :D I was hoping for Give 'em hell kid (which they had been playing in other shows) but.. We got our lady of sorrows, like u said ^______^ how was it for you?

They Ended with "Cancer"; Good song, yet hard to listen to:( it, in Atlanta Ga, They Ended with :rolleyes:

"Vampire Money"

Archived