I Am Selling My Fun Ghoul Ray Gun/danger Days 2019 Boxset!

JunkPunks

tumblr_lromn51ewf1qz5th3.png

tumblr_lromnua1fJ1qz5th3.png

tumblr_lromojIJEy1qz5th3.png

LIKE NEW. IT’S ONLY BEEN OUT OF THE BOX 2 TIMES, AND EACH TIME WAS TO PHOTOGRAPH. IT’S BEEN SITTING UP IN THE CLOSET IN IT’S ORIGINAL PACKAGING AND WRAPPERS EVER SINCE.

- This boxset will not include the bad luck beads, Mad Gear EP or the audio Danger Days cd. That is why the original bidding price is 30 dollars less than what I originally paid for it.

- It DOES come with the mask, the ray gun, a customized and number stand for the ray gun, the photo book and the original exclusive bl/ind box and photo sleeve.

STARTING BID IS 50 BUCKS, WHICH IS 30 DOLLARS LESS THAN I ORIGINALLY PAID FOR IT.

IT’LL BE UP TO BID OR BUY FOR 7 DAYS.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150664284210?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I can't believe it! Although I had a scare when someone messaged me and said that someone could have been inflating the price by bidding a lot and I could get in trouble. I contacted the person and they said that they just really wanted the gun, but they have since been outbid and they don't plan to bid any higher because they can't afford it. I hope the highest bidder right now is serious. I could really use that money. But, oh my gosh.....I can't believe it's that much. I almost feel bad because the set isn't even complete without the EP and beads. My mind is pretty blown right now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived