Major Mcrmy Meet-up?

KilljoyCyanideExploder

I am the Captain of one of the MCRmy Cumbria groups and i am looking to see if anyone would be happy to help plan a major MCRmy meet-up with as many fans as possible. they could come from anywhere, any fan is welcomed, i dont care if you live in America as long as you want to help. not everyone has to come, some could just send art work and photos and videos to make this even more amazing. I'm thinking Manchester, Newcastle, places like that up North.

Is anybody interested? If so it would take a few months abviously to plan and then put into action and i know that it may seem like a lot of work but the MCRmy is a family and family helps family out.

Somewhere in the middle of England sounds a good plan, so it'll attract more people?

Yeah, i was thinking Manchester, it's about a two and a half hour train ride from Cumbria, Carlisle, and i know it's maybe a little more from down south. that would be a good place to start thinking. Staffordshire, i've been there, it's not too far.

Yeah, i was thinking Manchester, it's about a two and a half hour train ride from Cumbria, Carlisle, and i know it's maybe a little more from down south. that would be a good place to start thinking. Staffordshire, i've been there, it's not too far.

Manchester seems perfect acutally. All we need now is to get people interested :D

Edit: Any sort of Age-Range for the meet-up?

Awesome :D

Maybe mention this is MCRUK group?

EDIT: If there's a FB page of this, could I have the link?

I was thinking for an age range, twelve+ cause i dont want any drinking or anything like that and i am pretty young at 13, i have a FB page for MCRmy Cumbria heres the link: http://www.facebook.com/MCRmyCumbria and MCRmy UK is this one: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=155623234471919 it's the biggest MCRmy UK page i could find.

Lady Spork: i think it would be really helpful that you know some contacts in Manchester. I'm going there for a Halloween Meet-up on the 29th so i'll keep an eye out for any good places. the Halloween one is taking place on Urbis Cathederal Gardens so that might be good for this one.

Also, could you two help promote MCRmy Cumbria? it would be helpful to get as many fans as possible

I was thinking for an age range, twelve+ cause i dont want any drinking or anything like that and i am pretty young at 13, i have a FB page for MCRmy Cumbria heres the link: http://www.facebook.com/MCRmyCumbria and MCRmy UK is this one: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=155623234471919 it's the biggest MCRmy UK page i could find.

I'm 17 so that's no problem for me, I just need to raise some funds for trains :D

I'm 17 so that's no problem for me, I just need to raise some funds for trains :D

okay, that sounds cool. i was thinking about my birthday earlier and remembered it was Gerards Birhday (9th of April) so i was thinking we could have it then, like a big, unnoficial birthday bash for him and video tape it? it would give us time to plan and everything. what do you guys think?

okay, that sounds cool. i was thinking about my birthday earlier and remembered it was Gerards Birhday (9th of April) so i was thinking we could have it then, like a big, unnoficial birthday bash for him and video tape it? it would give us time to plan and everything. what do you guys think?

I think that sound awesome! :D

Now we must promote this event!

I think that sound awesome! :D

Now we must promote this event!

Well ive informed MCRmy Manchester (both i could find) MCRmy Nottingham, MCRmy Yorkshire, MCRmy Glasgow, MCRmy UK (all of them) and i've posted it up on a few busy pages on Facebook. hopefully we'll get some people coming quickly.

Hi there, as I said on Twitter I don't mind helping out. I see you said age range 12+ would there be an upper limit or are MCRmyMums invited :D Whatever the answer I would love to help.

i dont have any limit on age, though 12 and up would be best, maybe 11 but i dont know about anyone lower as there will probably be bad language. hehe, MCR mums? never heard of them but i am open to that! i dont mind you coming, as long as your going to have fun. invite is free!

There are a few of us around ;) They mostly arranged the London Party last weekend. There's a group on Facebook and are scattered around Twitter. Not sure how many are up north lol. 12 sounds a good lower limit. Let be know what you'd like me to do to help.

well we were thinking April 9th, for Gerard's birthday. we just need a specific place in Manchester, i'm going to one in October there and it's at Urbis Cathederal Gardens, do you know of any good places like that?

Archived