Selling Mcr Tix For The Sept 26 Show?

Adrenaline Threat Angel

I know there's already a blog kinda like this, but PLEASE don't delete this, this is probably my last hope!! Is anyone selling their concert tickets for the September 26 date on the Honda Civic tour??? I really would LOVE to go, but I dont know if I will.... My mom isnt gonna buy me any, so this is my second to last hope. If anyone is selling, PLEASE message me!!! This will be REAL helpful on me!! Thanks for everyone help!!! Hope everyone has fun on the remaining part of the Honda Civic tour!!! ^_^

I didn't mean to make you feel dumb, and I totally understand your need for tickets, but repetitive posting doesn't help.

And you also have to realize that people will sell the tickets they have for face value. So if Ticketmaster/LiveNation has Lawn tickets for 40+$ that's what you'll have to pay. You can also try listening to local radio stations (there is always a rock station that promotes the show) and sometimes they'll have ticket giveaways the week before or week of. Maybe use Twitter or Facebook for the radio station to get heads up on contests.

These are my tips for you as I can't force people to sell tickets to you, I can only give you advice in looking.

Listen i am from houston and i now for a fact they are giving away tickets.. if i were you i would call them and try to convence them to give you tickets.. thats what my sister did for taking back sunday in houston and the people at 94.5 gave her tickets and backstage passes!! Its worth a try!

Archived