Help Me Pick Out A Mcr Roller Derby Name!

KilljoyClaudia

I've got roller derby try outs next week for the Fabulous Sin City Rollergirls and I really want to incorporate My Chemical Romance in my derby name!

Who else should I ask besides you fabulous killjoys?

Here are some facts-

-I don't have a favorite album ( I love them all)

-I love all the members but Gerard is my hero!

-My killjoy name is Toxic Vane

-my life motto is "Give 'Em Hell, Kid!!!"

-Could never chose a favorite song

Any suggestions??

You do roller derby? That's so hardcore! I'd so want to do it, except I'm a wimp xD

Hmm... your killjoy name sounds really cool. What do roller derby names usually sound like? 'Cause I'd say go with your killjoy name, unless it's not in the style of typical roller derby names.

shit that's intense. sorry that the most i know about roller derby is from whip it, but i'll give the names a go anyways.

chemical kid? (i dunno how well that one works...)

toxic hell (...)

wow i fail.

i kind like the idea of having "killjoy" as part of it, like in your username. i'll see if i can come up with something better when i get over my brain fart.

shit that's intense. sorry that the most i know about roller derby is from whip it, but i'll give the names a go anyways.

chemical kid? (i dunno how well that one works...)

toxic hell (...)

wow i fail.

i kind like the idea of having "killjoy" as part of it, like in your username. i'll see if i can come up with something better when i get over my brain fart.

Chemical Kid sounds pretty cool! This site has a lot of the official derby names in the us I think. And as far as I know Whip It isn't TOO far off

http://www.twoevils.org/rollergirls/

Hey, I do derby too! But only for fun. My area has no competitions. >.> My name is Tyrannasaurous Wrecks (T-Wrecks for short). :D

MCR-related? THERE ARE NO PUNS THAT COME TO MIND! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD???

-Gerard Fray (as in fight?)

-MyKill Way (Michael Way)

-Frank Arrow

-Kill Joy

-Monroekill

-Dracu Lloyd

Yeah, that's all that I've got. Sorry. :P

sorry that the most i know about roller derby is from whip it, but i'll give the names a go anyways.

same here, but I'd love to help anyways

I like Dracu Lloyd :lol:

That's a good one!

crash queen,

coke iero,

These two are favorites of mine as was the idea of calling yourself Party Poison. What are you leaning towards?

same here, but I'd love to help anyways

That's a good one!

These two are favorites of mine as was the idea of calling yourself Party Poison. What are you leaning towards?

Crash Queen (although may not be a good omen for derby) or Party Poison.

Help me come up with a number too! Like incorporate MCR. It can be up to 3 numbers I think and have dots/periods.

Hmm...the guys bdays? the year the band was created maybe?

Archived