Who Is Being A Killjoy For Halloween?!

KilljoyClaudia

I am being Party Poison since I've had the fire engine red hair for 4 years and got my jacket!!

I got the Fun Ghoul mask & laser gun in the mail with my special edition cd but even if I got the Party Poison one I wouldn't wear them out for fear or losing or ruining them. So...

I've got...

-Party Poison Jacket

-The hair

-The boots

-I ordered the NES Tomee Zapper Gun and I'm just going to paint it

But I need

-Light colored jeans

-the gloves

-gun holder on the leg

-to make the mask

-the scarf

Or I was thinking it'd be cool to paint the mask on my face instead would be different...

What do you guys think?

Are you being one of the guys or your own killjoy? And are you being pretty legit or doing your own spin?

I'd love to hear your ideas!

I'm thinking about doing it, but nobody would know who- or what- I am. Then I'd have to stand there and explain it to them, and they'd be like, "Here's your candy. Gtfo my lawn." And then I'd be sad.

LOOL

I'll probably end up being my own Killjoy anyways ♥

My sometimes I have a back up costume so I don't wear the same thing everyday (i attend EVERYTHING in my costume and they get gross) but the thought of not wearing my Party Poison costume made me sad (I may make my back up costume Rumor from Umbrella Academy but I hate wigs)

and my friend said "don't wear that costume to our party because we won't know what you are"

My response? "That's your damn bad"

So, you should just do it anyway! Own it!! And make some noise!! Better than buying a costume in a plastic bag, right??

I would love to dress as my own Killjoy! I've had my eye on this jacket, that I had already claimd as my own, but found out recently a)they no longer sell it, and b)it was made of leather (vegetarian no like). But, about a week ago, I found a new one. If you Google 'Freddie Mercury yellow jacket' you'll see what I'm talking about. Only way I could get my hands on one of those beauties is by buying the full Freddie Mercury costume, which wouldent be a bad thing if it dident cost 60 - 80$.

SO, onto plan B. I'm going to be a female version of the Joker (Dark Knight). He's my favourite mad man :3

Of course, even if I were Neon Lithium for a night, I'd be all by myself on that :(

P.s I want to see pictures for those who do go with this, that'd be cool to see!

My colour sceme is pink, yellow (mainly yellow), and blue. (theres a reason behinde this colour mashup, can you guess what it is?)

I would love to dress as my own Killjoy! I've had my eye on this jacket, that I had already claimd as my own, but found out recently a)they no longer sell it, and b)it was made of leather (vegetarian no like). But, about a week ago, I found a new one. If you Google 'Freddie Mercury yellow jacket' you'll see what I'm talking about. Only way I could get my hands on one of those beauties is by buying the full Freddie Mercury costume, which wouldent be a bad thing if it dident cost 60 - 80$.

SO, onto plan B. I'm going to be a female version of the Joker (Dark Knight). He's my favourite mad man :3

Of course, even if I were Neon Lithium for a night, I'd be all by myself on that :(

P.s I want to see pictures for those who do go with this, that'd be cool to see!

My colour sceme is pink, yellow (mainly yellow), and blue. (theres a reason behinde this colour mashup, can you guess what it is?)

That sounds wicked!! I'm usually girl versions of my favorite villains (I've done Alex from A Clockwork Orange, Chucky, Phantom Of The Opera) and I thought about that for Party Poison but I think I am going to stick to Gerard's version. But I wanna see pictures of yours!!

I'm going as my own Killyjoy creation. Lady Spork is coming out to play! If anyone asks, I'm a super hero! LoL I'm having issues getting my ray gun and boots though. My husband refuses to let me take apart a working zapper gun to make it and finding a broken one is a pain in the butt!

I'm going as my own Killyjoy creation. Lady Spork is coming out to play! If anyone asks, I'm a super hero! LoL I'm having issues getting my ray gun and boots though. My husband refuses to let me take apart a working zapper gun to make it and finding a broken one is a pain in the butt!

I bought one off amazon for $3!!

my birthday is that weekend, so I usually manage to wiggle out at least 3 Halloween parties and a different costume for each... One of which must be a killjoy.

I was both a zombie and Maleficent last year (the costume was so make-up intensive because she's green that I only would wear it once in a lifetime). Both were heavy on the make-up and I really want to avoid it this year; it took my skin weeks to fully recover from the prosthetic glue.

Well, since i theres a football game on Halloween night, i might just go as my killjoy to the game!!! OHH People might look at me funny!!! Ill have to get Death Air to come with me!!! She'll NEVER see whats gonna hit her!!!! I thought about as going as Helena, but since the game, i wouldnt wanna dress up as dead person... people would think im CRAZY!! :wacko: Who knows.... might just have to be a little creative!!!

Im going as frank black parade era, cus i have the jacket and his gloves, and ima do my makeup all deady :)

AWWWWWEEE I WANNA well, i dont wear make up.... I WANNA DO FACE PAINT ALL DEADY!!!! Might have to go get some face paint... :ph34r: HAHAA it'll be ALL COOL!!! If i had the dress, I would LOVE to be Mother War.... that would be SOOO awesome!!! XD

I actually was Gerard from the Revenge era when I was 18 which was 6 years ago so it's fun to do it again but a different era. So it's fun that I'll be doing it again now that we have the same color hair again. haha

Ahhhh maybe my second costume can be Black Parade Gerard since I skipped one. Ehh, maybe. All I need is the make up and...a wig? Eh....I hate wigs.

AWWWWWEEE I WANNA well, i dont wear make up.... I WANNA DO FACE PAINT ALL DEADY!!!! Might have to go get some face paint... :ph34r: HAHAA it'll be ALL COOL!!! If i had the dress, I would LOVE to be Mother War.... that would be SOOO awesome!!! XD

Thatwould be epic. :) I almost went as a dead soldier (ghost of you)but i changed my mind

I'm not sure. I'm pretty poor this year, so I wasn't really planning on doing much. I think I will probably be my own Killjoy this year. I think this is the year to actually take my daughter out trick-or-treat'ing for the first time. Speaking of which...maybe she will be a killjoy too.

#AwesomeIdeas

Argh, just remembered that it's going to be pretty cold here. Might have to work her costume around her snowsuit...

I'm not sure. I'm pretty poor this year, so I wasn't really planning on doing much. I think I will probably be my own Killjoy this year. I think this is the year to actually take my daughter out trick-or-treat'ing for the first time. Speaking of which...maybe she will be a killjoy too.

#AwesomeIdeas

Argh, just remembered that it's going to be pretty cold here. Might have to work her costume around her snowsuit...

yeah! layers of color and a mask!

I just got these awesome boots actually that I am going to wear to the Honda Civic tour Oct 7th so the boots would have survived an MCR show and then can truly be part of my Party Poison outfit. Haha does anyone else ever do random shit like that?

P.S. Rorsach is one of my favorite characters of all time. Wrote a college paper on him 2 years ago and got an A. I was pretty proud. :P (Well, it was on Kitty Genovese but I made him a big part of it)

Archived