Philadelphia Show Part 2: September 17th

Feralfire5000

You know what, I'm going, and if it's an all ages I'm going to try and get two tickets for the Lawn area and take my baby sister with me because the last time she got pissed and started crying since she wanted to come with me. I might regret not going to my last class on that Friday but it's fucking worth it to go home for at least about two days.

• 2 weeks later...

You wouldn't happen to have Skype would you? Because my parents (who control the car and thus my only way of getting to the concert) are really jumpy about me going alone then meeting up with "people they don't know", so if you could formally introduce yourself and prove that you're not a crazy person, that would make things SO much easiery for me.

Ah well. Turns out we're going to be in Massachusetts for a week in August, and one of the only evenings where we had nothing planned happens to be the night they're playing in Boston, so we're going to that one. That means I miss you guys again. :[ Phooey. Now we REALLY need a summer meet-up!

Are the pit tickets going on sale tomorrow for per-sale? I certainly hope so, I hate being in seats.

And I wish I could do a summer meetup... but I'm too far from Philly to drive (my parents would NEVER let me drive to Philly!) I would totally be into meeting you guys if I had the means =/

^ Are you trying to get LAWN tix?

There is a presale tomorrow for those who Liked the Honda Civic Tour Facebook Page same time as today.

I want pit tickets! I'd sell half my soul for them, haha! But I'm going to try again tomorrow morning. And if that doesn't work, then I'm going to wait until Friday.

I want pit tickets! I'd sell half my soul for them, haha! But I'm going to try again tomorrow morning. And if that doesn't work, then I'm going to wait until Friday.

Oh, hahaha

I wish I can get Pit but I can't spend $200 > of my money from my checking account, since I need it for college this Fall since there were money cuts to the state schools

Good Luck on your mission :D

i managed to get pit! whee i'm so excited.

hope to see some of you guys there :)

Oh, hahaha

I wish I can get Pit but I can't spend $200 > of my money from my checking account, since I need it for college this Fall since there were money cuts to the state schools

Good Luck on your mission :D

Hopefully I do get the pit tickets! I'll go to the ends of the earth, you watch! And I hope to see you there too! We should all meet up outside or something beforehand and finally introduce ourselves!

And wow... that makes sense though. I'm using my own money that I've saved up for a while so I don't care if I blow it all. But at least you get to go to the show!

Archived