Need Some Help From The Mcrmy

MCRomantical

I NEEDS HELP

As you may or may not know,

this saturday in London, we are having an MCR 10th anniversary party, its a pretty big affair, piccies and filming for a video to be presented to the band, me and my dad are making a cake for it, and basically we are going to write comments or quotes from the fans and the MCRmy all over it, as this to me is what makes the band so special,

so what I am asking is for everyone to leave a comment, quote, story or just words about the band and how they make you feel with your full name supplied so we can sign each quote (I would say usernames but some are slightly inappropriate lol).

At the moment we only have three or four, and it would be nice to get some more, so please get involved and help the cause.

Kazza xx

MCR is pretty much my life, without them i'd be a "clone" trying to fit in with the Crowd.

I'm glad i found MCR and i'm glad they are my Heros, MCR is an amazing band who will always be someones favorite band to listen to. - Amber Simmons

Hope it isn't too long, and this is an Cool project :3

This is brilliant thank you :D xx

Thank You so much MCR for the best 8 years of my life. It means so much to me to be a part of the MCRmy and just to hear this awesome band. If anything this band has taught me so much about myself and to stand up for what I believe in more than anyone ever could. Thank You MCR you really saved me and taught me to just be myself and most importantly NEVER GIVE UP! -Juliette Estella Beaudoin

This band has taught me so much: how to pursue my dreams, how to not be afraid, how to accept myself... It's given me great friends and people I can believe in. Most of all, the music is amazing, and it's always there when I'm feeling down and need to pick myself up or block something out, or when I just want to dance. For that, MCR, I thank you. - Rachel Lynn

Thank You Gerard, Frank, Mikey, and Ray. You've taught me to find the strength inside me. I'll never walk this world alone because of all of the wonderful people I've met because of your music. In some way you've saved us all. Your music speaks to my soul. You taught me that it's okay to not be okay. I shall always be myself. Never take shit from anyone. And they will NEVER take me alive. I will die with my mask on and my dreams intact. This is the gift that you have given us.~ Augustine 'Anna' Villani

Youre music helped me during the hardest part of my life, and I will never forget that. I'm no longer afraid to keep on living because of you guys. I have died a little inside, but you're music helped me rise from the ashes and I can love myself for who I am now. So thank you Gerard, Frank, Mikey, and Ray, thank you for helping me believe in myself and become the person I am and want to be. -Riley

sweet idea. thanks for thinking about it and remember to thank your dad lots.

hey, i just wanted to say thanks, pretty much for anything. without your music, i wouldn't have recognized myself as an individual contributing to the world. i'd mostly gone through life thinking about the bigger picture, how my actions benefited everybody else, but i never really thought to pause and take a look at what made me happy. thanks for the music, for the laughs, for teaching us to value ourselves as people, and for helping us learn to never give up. i'm forever indebted, but i hope that my simple thank you begins to express my undying gratitude.

Sophia Isabella

(i'm pretty sure that sounded way over the top fan girlish and obsessive)

oh, btw, call me old fashioned, but i can never get that "stranger danger" thing out of my head so there's 1/3 of my name. plus my last name is crap so i wouldn't spill it even if you new me

Oh boy, what to say...

You have encouraged me to do my best, to be whoever I want to be, to flip off the whole wide world and keep danceing in the dark, singing off key, and to carry on. You have inspired me as an artist, and as a writer. Almost anything I drew, painted, or wrote was based off a song, a video, or just something you said. Truthfully? half the things I've done are crap, and have fed the shedder on a daily basis, but I keep trying. And it's because of you, all of you. You've helped me, espeshily these last few years, when I've needed something, anything, to hang onto the most.

You inspire me to be a better person. As hard as it is, I'm trying.

You are the men I respect the most, THANK YOU. Please don't ever stop playing music, createing great works of art, writeing fantastic comics, or beautiful lyrics.

(Insert clever, heartfelt comment here)

-Kendall Brien

sweet idea. thanks for thinking about it and remember to thank your dad lots.

hey, i just wanted to say thanks, pretty much for anything. without your music, i wouldn't have recognized myself as an individual contributing to the world. i'd mostly gone through life thinking about the bigger picture, how my actions benefited everybody else, but i never really thought to pause and take a look at what made me happy. thanks for the music, for the laughs, for teaching us to value ourselves as people, and for helping us learn to never give up. i'm forever indebted, but i hope that my simple thank you begins to express my undying gratitude.

Sophia Isabella

(i'm pretty sure that sounded way over the top fan girlish and obsessive)

oh, btw, call me old fashioned, but i can never get that "stranger danger" thing out of my head so there's 1/3 of my name. plus my last name is crap so i wouldn't spill it even if you new me

it was really nice :)and don't worry, i was thinking about that when asking for names, i wanted usernames but some of the ferardy ones were a little inappropriate XD xx

Oh boy, what to say...

You have encouraged me to do my best, to be whoever I want to be, to flip off the whole wide world and keep danceing in the dark, singing off key, and to carry on. You have inspired me as an artist, and as a writer. Almost anything I drew, painted, or wrote was based off a song, a video, or just something you said. Truthfully? half the things I've done are crap, and have fed the shedder on a daily basis, but I keep trying. And it's because of you, all of you. You've helped me, espeshily these last few years, when I've needed something, anything, to hang onto the most.

You inspire me to be a better person. As hard as it is, I'm trying.

You are the men I respect the most, THANK YOU. Please don't ever stop playing music, createing great works of art, writeing fantastic comics, or beautiful lyrics.

(Insert clever, heartfelt comment here)

-Kendall Brien

beautiful :)

I'm not going to write an essay, because I know no matter how much i write, I won't be able to explain how much they mean to me. All I can say is Thank You. Thank you for making me aware of the wonderful Rmy that I have come to love like a family. Thank you for showing me myself. Thank you for helping me save myself. Thank you for saving all those lives. Thank you for the venom. And thank you, For NEVER giving up on yourselfs, or on anyone. The MCRmy loves you. They can break our bones, They can burn us, They can choke us, They can drown us and They can call us any name in the book. They can fucking poison us... But .WE. WILL. NOT. STOP! - Abbie (England)

*deep breath*

I'm not sure what exactly to say... I could talk until I asphyxiate and still never say enough. But thank you anyway. Thank you for introducing me to this wonderful army. Thank you for making me think outside myself. Thank you for helping me remember to be myself. Thank you for saving me.

- Amber

Archived