Anyone Want To Meet Up For The Tampa Show? (9-24-11)

KillerQueen

Hello, there! I am posting this in hopes that fellow fans will want to arrange a meet up for the Honda Civic Tour show in Tampa on September 24, 2011. However, I am relatively new to Florida. I've only been living here for a little over two years. I've been to the 1 800 Ask Gary Amphitheater, ONCE. Last time being a My Chem show as well! This will be my third My Chemical Romance show in the past year!

In the past I NEVER got the chance to see them. I came from a very underprivileged family so I never had enough money to buy merchandise, let alone see them in concert! So now I'm making up for all those missed opportunities, and all those years I longed so deeply to see my favorite band.

After the last MCR show I attended in May at the House of Blues, I decided it would be a great idea to organize some fans for this show! Most importantly, I am looking for a group of fans who would want to try ,and meet the band. Perhaps before ,and after the show? I'm not very familiar with this venue, so any help would greatly be appreciated. For instance, does anyone know how early we can start lining up? Secondly, does anyone know where the best place to meet the band at this venue would be? I'm trying my best to recall the layout from the last time I was there. I just did a Google street view search, and it LOOKS like we can possibly access the back of the stage by simply walking past the gates? There appears to be a road on the right that leads to the back stage area. The only other way to access the the back would be from the highway, right? I don't know if this will work , but i think it's worth a shot?

The reason I wanted to try and meet them BEFORE the show, is because last time I remember there being a huge wooden fence between, the area will be in ,and the back stage. Again, any help is welcomed. I don't know all the details yet, but if anyone wants to meet up ,and have a great day with other fans, then let me know :)

Gerard was nice enough to hold up my banner that read "Never Let Them Take You Alive", in bloody red font. That was at my last MCR show. Actually he used it at both shows. So now I'm on a quest to meet them ,and thank them personally!

Thank you so much!

Lissett

AKA Killer Queen

Hello, there! I am posting this in hopes that fellow fans will want to arrange a meet up for the Honda Civic Tour show in Tampa on September 24, 2011. However, I am relatively new to Florida. I've only been living here for a little over two years. I've been to the 1 800 Ask Gary Amphitheater, ONCE. Last time being a My Chem show as well! This will be my third My Chemical Romance show in the past year!

In the past I NEVER got the chance to see them. I came from a very underprivileged family so I never had enough money to buy merchandise, let alone see them in concert! So now I'm making up for all those missed opportunities, and all those years I longed so deeply to see my favorite band.

After the last MCR show I attended in May at the House of Blues, I decided it would be a great idea to organize some fans for this show! Most importantly, I am looking for a group of fans who would want to try ,and meet the band. Perhaps before ,and after the show? I'm not very familiar with this venue, so any help would greatly be appreciated. For instance, does anyone know how early we can start lining up? Secondly, does anyone know where the best place to meet the band at this venue would be? I'm trying my best to recall the layout from the last time I was there. I just did a Google street view search, and it LOOKS like we can possibly access the back of the stage by simply walking past the gates? There appears to be a road on the right that leads to the back stage area. The only other way to access the the back would be from the highway, right? I don't know if this will work , but i think it's worth a shot?

The reason I wanted to try and meet them BEFORE the show, is because last time I remember there being a huge wooden fence between, the area will be in ,and the back stage. Again, any help is welcomed. I don't know all the details yet, but if anyone wants to meet up ,and have a great day with other fans, then let me know :)

Gerard was nice enough to hold up my banner that read "Never Let Them Take You Alive", in bloody red font. That was at my last MCR show. Actually he used it at both shows. So now I'm on a quest to meet them ,and thank them personally!

Thank you so much!

Lissett

AKA Killer Queen

Yea we all need to meet up. This is my first MCR concert but i've loved them forever

Archived