Just The Facts

Tina

Hello all,

Some shit happened last night and before the blogosphere gets all crazy with false statements and ridiculous opinions we want the true story to come from us... But please listen close because this is the only time we are ever going to talk about this. The relationship between My Chemical Romance and Michael Pedicone is over. He was caught red handed stealing from the band and confessed to police after our show last night in Auburn, Washington. We are heartbroken and sick to our stomachs over this entire situation. The band has no intention of pressing charges or taking this matter any further than we have to. We just want him out of our lives. The people who play in this band are a family, and family should not take advantage of each other like he did. We are currently moving forward, and hope to have a new drummer in place for our show in Salt Lake City, Utah. The show must go on.

XOMCR

View the full article

As bad as it is, the guys are strong and we've all seen the things they have gone through... they have persevered... they always have and I do believe they always will... this is just an obstacle and I don't feel they plan like stopping :)

yeah so true. They wouldnt never let a setback like this stop them!

maybe Travis can fill in for now :P :::crosses fingers:::day dreams of Travis Barkers godly drumming::::

I was totally thinking that. Haha. They may might ask one of them if they don't mind, just maybe.

I just want to support the guys right now. They have probably been through a lot for the past few days. Just stay strong for them.

I was totally thinking that. Haha. They may might ask one of them if they don't mind, just maybe.

I just want to support the guys right now. They have probably been through a lot for the past few days. Just stay strong for them.

I hope if Travis does play for them that it's for the Detroit show. But this is so messed up!! I'll never listen anything that Mike Pedicone is a part of again.

Archived