Manchester Orchestra

emiirawr

3 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like more?

• Manchester Orchestra
    • The Dear Hunter
    • White Denim

If anyone has attended the Honda Civic Tour and was lucky enough to have Manchester Orchestra open, the name might ring a bell! I thought they were an amazing live band though it was sad to see no one really appreciated them. I found out they will be going on their own headlining tour in the fall. Anyone else enjoy seeing them at the honda civic tour and interested in seeing them again? Where i live the tickets are only $18 so it'll even be just a nice way to enjoy a night out. I live in Northern VA and hopefully plan to see them at the 9:30 club Nov 14th. Anyone else hoping to attend?

Edit: Here are the tour dates if you're interested! http://www.themanchesterorchestra.com/us/events

To be honest the first song ive heard of them (before seeing them live) I thought they were kinda weird. i couldnt get into "I've got friends" but i kept pushing into their album thinking if i was gonna see them live might as well know their songs. And after listening to the whole album i just love them! And now I've Got Friends is one of my favorite songs haha :)

Archived