9 years and a day...

Tina

hell (oh) friends,

It's been a little while...I'm having a good yet sappy night off in the land they call Vancouver and I'm feeling compelled to drop you all a public love note. Nine years ago tomorrow our band played its biggest show of our young yet saucy career. It was the proverbial "big break" moment that every kid in a band, in a movie, in a sitcom, in a real-ass life waits and drools for.

View the full article

this blog was so beautiful. it was very emotional- all those memories he shared with us...

and that even this whole "thinking back", the blog has this little "Frank note"- we (at least I) could laugh at least one time.... :)

my favorite parts were:

....thinking back to meeting, getting to know, and eventually being lucky enough to call family some of the weirdest, kindest, most talented people i have ever encountered in my entire life....and finding out they wanted me to join their band and then months later jumping in a van together and learning everything i know about life and the world by their side....

(I really like how he 'named' them - the weirdest, kindest, most talented people)

-

I know what it's like to be young and have dreams...I've had my heart broken and cursed the heavens when things didn't go my way...but i also know what it's like to be lucky enough to have those same hopes and dreams full filled. I wouldn't be the person I am today without the good and the bad and I am thankful for every second of it. Tomorrow is an anniversary...and life was nice enough to remind me of it.

(and this one is really, really beautiful, inspirational quote!)

• 1 month later...

Archived