Mcrmy Going To Dragoncon?

xBlackxDovex

Sorry if I'm putting this in the wrong place.

Just wondering if any of the MCRmy will be at DragonCon this weekend. I'm going for the whole thing with some friends. I'm hoping to be dressed up at Party Poison... if my stupid jacket will come it. -_- Ugh. haha!

But anyways, if you are... I'll be dressed up at Party Poison one of those days... Jacket or not. I'll have the goggles and a scarf on too. And if I don't have my jacket I'll have on the My Chemical Romance Danger Days Anime looking shirt. So if you see me, feel free to say "sup" lol.

I know three Rmy people who will be at DragonCon I believe. My best friend, Razzle, who I believe will be dressed as Tonks. My friend Amanda, who will be part of an Umbrella Academy group one day (She'll be The Rumor) and then Pixie from X-Men the next.. And my friend Miranda, I think is going, but I don't know what she is doing. xD

Hahaha awesome!!!

I wish I had more time to have planned my stuff. I basically had to throw together a costume in a few weeks. So I thought, I'll just go with Party Poison... I was going to be him for Halloween anyways. :D

Oh my god, and if my friend Brad sees her dressed as Tonks he might flip. He loooves Tonks. XD

Archived