Spongebob Squarepants

Silver.Insanity

Haha, I got it in a box of Honey Nut Cheerios. I choose my cereal based on whether or not I get a free prize inside... But anyway, this particular one is Spongebob about to go swimming, because he has a life preserver thing and blue swim trunks. There are eight different figures...COLLECT THEM ALL.

Haha, I got it in a box of Honey Nut Cheerios. I choose my cereal based on whether or not I get a free prize inside... But anyway, this particular one is Spongebob about to go swimming, because he has a life preserver thing and blue swim trunks. There are eight different figures...COLLECT THEM ALL.

must buy Honey Nut Cheerios...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCLFZ1EGrBQ

who else still has this memorized???

And you know what was good... the camping episode... with the Campfire song, and the Sea Bear.

bob-o.gif

My favourite episode is "Sailor Mouth",when Spongebob learns a swear word, and keeps saying it. My second one is the "I <3 Dancing", when Spongebob says "Who put you on the planet, ugh!"

And, of course:

Count Orlok!

lol, I remember seeing that when I was younger, and being like "wtf??" It made a lot more sense when I had grown up a bit...

one of the reasons the show is great- has things for older and younger viewers.

I have love and hate for this series. I was never a huge fan, but I love Tom Kenny so I just went with itcasually. I love their parody of 1960s Batman and Aquaman. I love Plankton and Squidward. That's pretty much it. Sandy annoys me. Patrick is too irritating.

Pearl's lips bother me 0.o

Archived