World Of Warcraft!

TheQueenIsDead

I'm pretty sure there was a thread, but it was titled "WoW" instead of "World of Warcraft", and you can't search three letter words so I can't find it <_<

I'll let you off ;)

Woops! I searched through all of the pages on here and I also couldn't find it. ;p Also, how do you reply to 2 different people within one post? I've seen other people do it but I can't figure it out...

Woops! I searched through all of the pages on here and I also couldn't find it. ;p Also, how do you reply to 2 different people within one post? I've seen other people do it but I can't figure it out...

It might be me remembering something that doesn't exist :P Thanks for searching though, it makes our jobs much easier! :)

To reply to more than one person, instead of clicking "reply" on the post you want to quote, click "multiquote". The button should then turn green. Then go to the next post you want to quote, and do the same thing. When you've done that for all the posts you want to quote (I think you can quote up to four or five people), click "add reply". If you can't see it, it's above the "fast reply" box, on the right (next to where it says "start new topic").

Hope that helps :)

It might be me remembering something that doesn't exist :P Thanks for searching though, it makes our jobs much easier! :)

To reply to more than one person, instead of clicking "reply" on the post you want to quote, click "multiquote". The button should then turn green. Then go to the next post you want to quote, and do the same thing. When you've done that for all the posts you want to quote (I think you can quote up to four or five people), click "add reply". If you can't see it, it's above the "fast reply" box, on the right (next to where it says "start new topic").

Hope that helps :)

Awesome! Thanks so much :)

I wanna play w.o.w. is it fun?

and haha I find it fun. If you like MMORPGs, its my favorite one. I haven't really found anything that in that genre that I like as much as WoW. Only problem is the cost...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

YAY A THREAD!

I play

my main Toon is a level 80 Blood Elf Paladin on the Barthilas(PVP) server ... ADD me if you play her name is reddove... of course you have to play on the Horde side to be friends.

i need to get the New expansion Cataclysm to level further :( but i'm only A casual player so i only get on at least once a year... or unless they give me free game time which they did recently so i have 10 days free which is nice

if you guys are interested in making a MCRmy Guild let me know you need to be commited though cause its hard to level a guild with low level characters though i am up for helping you guys level fast by running you guys through dungeons and things. unfortunately you cant join guilds on the trial account but you can add me as a friend ill help you level to 20 if you like :D

@dropthedaggerromeo

Im pretty sure there was a thread... and i am pretty sure i posted in that one too : /

• 2 weeks later...

Archived