Latest Rolling Stone Issue- Interview W/grant Morrison

lonestarchik89

Hey everyone. I got the latest issue of Rolling Stone a couple days ago and it has a interview with Grant Morrison! Fascinating article if I do say so myself. I just wanted to know if anybody LOL'd at the picture of him and Gerard during Na Na Na and how Gerard's umbrella was the wrong way.

Anybody else catch that? Just a question.

I took a snap of the page with the pix on it. I'll post it on my Photobucket and y'all can look at it. A little grainy-you know mobile device cameras...

Oh, and you're welcome for the link! I thought he was fascinating too! I didn't know he wasn't from America, so there ya go.

I'll even add my crappy picture of Gerard since there was so much movement haha. Looks like an abstract painting lol.

Grant Morrison w/Gerard(bottom pic- Bonus younger Morrison)

IMG_0220.jpg

Crappy Abstract Painting picture of Gerard at the Houston 5/20 show :lol:

IMG_0136.jpg

LOL at Gerard's upturned umbrella. I hate it when that happens!

And, I'm guessing you weren't one of the people security shined a flashlight on because they were taking pictures at the 5/20 show :lol: You must have been sneaky!

Thanks for posting the pics.

LOL at Gerard's upturned umbrella. I hate it when that happens!And, I'm guessing you weren't one of the people security shined a flashlight on because they were taking pictures at the 5/20 show :lol: You must have been sneaky!Thanks for posting the pics.

I was using my iPod Touch. I think I was too crunched in for them to notice. I was pretty close to the front at one point. And yeah, the umbrella was kinda funny to me too. You are VERY WELCOME. ;)

Which issue was it in? :)

The latest issue w/the Red Hot Chili Peppers on the cover.

best article ever. i loled a bit at the pics :P

Yeah, I figured people would either be like, "Jeez, that's an AWFUL picture!" :( Or "Hmm...Did she use Photoshop(which I didn't)? Cuz it looks cool!" :D

I also have Picasso-like pictures of the others, but since they were so crappy, I just robbed pictures from someone else haha.

Archived