Most Meaningful Lyrics

emiirawr

I dont know if this is the right place to post this, and i wouldn't be surprised if someone already posted this, but Fuse is having a battle of the fans on "WHICH BAND WRITES THE MOST MEANINGFUL LYRICS?" I've got nothing against Rise Against but i can say MCR has done a lot more for me as I'd assume they've done for you. Voting is unlimited! Also feel free to discuss what lyrics you find to be really meaningful from MCR.

http://fuse.tv/music/polls/battle-of-the-fans-rockers/poll-778.html?poll778=again&scrollTo=poll778

• 1 month later...

I may be slightly biased, as I've never heard anything by Rise Against. *braces self to be shot*

As far as meaningful songs go, I'm going to go with Our Lady Of Sorrows, Thank You For The Venom, Famous Last Words, Desert Song, SING, and The Kids From Yesterday. All of those are pretty much my favorite songs, and that is why... all of those songs mean something personal to me. <3

We have always lost these FUSE battles. Come on Killjoys!!! :D It isn't against Rise Against anymore... but we are losing pretty hard to Paramore for "Which band has the greatest impact on your life?" Holy cow. MCR is like, the dictionary picture for a band that changes lives.

Archived