Mcr Concerts ^_^

Deadly Sunshine

The first time that I saw them live was the summer of 2007. It was about 5 hours away from where I live and I went with my best friend and her mother. The concert meant a lot to us because MCR was (and still is) our favorite band, and a little over a year later her mother past away. We are both very happy and lucky to have such a wonderful memory with her. It was truly one of my favorite days ever.

Since them I saw them 2 other times and I am seeing them again tomorrow.

The first time I saw them was a few weeks ago on the 5th. I got to go with a few of my great friends and we had front row seats. It was an incredible experience and I went home with Gerard's water bottle that he gave me! I couldn't have asked for a more amazing first concert, and it will alwxys be one of the greatest days of my life

The first time I saw them was in 2007 on the Black Parade tour, I was 13. I dragged my whole family up to New Hampshire to see them on the opening date with my mom, 'cause I didn't have friends to go with me, haha. (: It was my second concert ever and I was soooo excited, even though I had seat tickets wxy over to the side and up at the top. At the time it was an amazing seat, I didn't care how far away I was. I just remember how happy I was to be there and how excited I was that they played the ENTIRE album, plus some from Revenge.

Did you ever saw My chem live? I did and it was amazing :3 Frank was pouring water on us lol :D It was in Vienna, 27th of june. Were you there? ^_^ Stay beautiful killjoys <3

i wanted to go to that one but i didn't because we had some family stuff but i ended up going to VOLT festival in Sopron and it was so good! me and my dad went and we got up at 6 and got there at like 7 because we had been down the night before and the line was imence i have 5 minutes of video down this line and that was no were near half of it but in the morning we walked streight in and we had to bum around the whole day becuase MCR wernt on till midnight! so we did and it was a really amazing dad and the concert was so good i have been to a few concerts and that was the best one by far and my dad kinda left me alone so it was like a really personal thing and i loved it so much i cryed and i moshed and it was so good.

I saw them In Manchester on the 24th of October, last year :) It was fucking amazing, couldn't move though...spent most of the time without my feet on the ground, but still, we were second row from the front...it was to be expected xD I was the totally cool one at first haha, my sister and her friend were freaking a bit..even though they've been plenty of times before. Then when he actually came onto the stage, I broke down & cried. All the way through NaNaNa :3 ^.^ Best night of my life, guaranteed. And the queue...I've never known an atmosphere like it, everyone was singing together, like one massive family really~<3

My first technical time seeing MCR was during the Projekt Revolution Tour. And if anyone has been to the nissan pavilion (jiffy lube live) and sat in the lawn you'll understand why i almost dont count it. you can hardly see them and they have projectors or whatever but its not the same... Though to make up for it i got PIT seating during the hondacivic tour. Very sick, best experience ever. sadly, even though MCR was a co-headliner they didnt get enough time as i would have like :( cant wait till they come back to the DC area!

My first show was kind of a whirlwind.

It was in NY, at Roseland Ballroom, on 12/3/10

I got there around one to wait in line. And of course, by the time we could go in (around 7:30 or 8, I think) it was below freezing.

It was at a small venue, and it was PACKED. I started out on Ray's side, but with all the pushing, I ended up near the center by the time MCR came on. We had to wait almost an hour or so before the first opening band, and there were two. The first one sucked, and the second one was sooo long. There were these big guys who came for the second band, and they pushed everyone to get up in front.

So, by the time MCR came on, one of the girls I met in line had to be pulled out because she started having an asthma attack, and I was about to freak out because I was stuck between these two big, sweaty guys. So... Steve Righ? came on to do the "Look Alive Sunshine" thing, then after that I don't remember much.

-I was excited when they played Desolation Row and Destroya

-At one point, Gerard told us that Pedicone was getting married the next day

-They played Prison, so all the guys took their shirts off. A girl took off her shirt and kept on starting mosh pits.

-Mama was awesome

-I left immediately after it was finished to buy some water.

But yeah... then I saw them when they did the New Year's thing at Rockefeller Plaza two days later, and that was more fun xD

I was in Vienna ! It was great :)

But my first My Chem show was in Bratislava ( Slovakia), in 2007.. and it was of course amazing too, but the show in Vienna was so much better. When I saw them for the first time, I had to wait for about 4 hours to see them because of lots of support bands, so I was there since 18:00 and they started to play like .. 22:30, after MSI.. so I was really exhausted, but it was cool anyway...the only thing I regret is that I didn´t see Bob, cause he had some issues with his wrist :(

Did you ever saw My chem live? I did and it was amazing :3 Frank was pouring water on us lol :D It was in Vienna, 27th of june. Were you there? ^_^ Stay beautiful killjoys <3

my first mcr concert was this past may and I was in awe. I loved it so much and I couldn't get over gerard's red hair. Plus he had that shirt on that I just love. My family literally had to tell me to start talking about something else because it was getting annoying.

My first MCR concert was on the 7th March this year and I was about to cry when they started playing Thank You for the Venom, it's the second song of theirs that I loved (the first was Sorrows, but unfortunately they didn't ply it).

And blood skeleton, I can understand you: my family had to tell me to stop talking about them/the gig all the time, because for a whole month after that day, whenever someone said anything related to Romances, music, gigs or chemistry (and I was to do Chemistry olimpic games, so it happened billion of times each day!), I would talk about My Chem non-stop for hours =)

But the best thing was meeting many other people from the MCRmy, some of which I have talked to through the internet, and realizing I wasn't the only one obsessed with this band <3

My first (and so far, last :() time seeing them was November 30th last year. I was psyched that I won the contest in the first place, but then when they came on, I went absolutely nuts as soon as I heard "Look alive, sunshine." XD I kept wanting them to play Venom or Famous Last Words, but they didn't. They did, however play House of Wolves, Desolation Row, Sing, and The Kids From Yesterday, all of which I absolutely adore. I remember Gerard jumped into the crowd during Helena, held his arm out to us for Sing, and I don't remember which song, but he gave everyone high-fives afterward (the whole time, I wanted to cry because I wasn't in the front row. :'() And I still don't know why, but before they played Kids, when Gerard said "This song is about you guys, and it's a song about all of us," I got this feeling in the pit of my stomach, like I was gonna cry. All in all, I had an amazing time. (You can probably tell by the overly-long description. XD)

First time I saw them was March 29th in 2007. Was SO excited because I'd been waiting to see them for so long but no one would go with me :( That day I skipped school with my best friend and we sat outside the area for about 10 hours? Haha good fun!

We were two rows from the barrier which was freaking awesome. However, during Famous Last Words, my friend passed out and we had to get out of the crowd. I remember being pulled over the barrier just as they started to play I'm Not Okay, and Gerard was leaning over me and I had a little spaz attack XD

My friend was fine and they wouldn't let us back in the crowd, so we had to sit on the side. They played pretty much the whole of Revenge and I was SO bummed I wasn't in the crowd :( When they played Helena I cried so much. I remember Gerard saying: "This is for you Nanna, I miss you" at the beginning. Such am emotional moment and one of my fondest memories of this gig <3

I just saw them on August 20th and it was just amazing. They finished with I'm Not Okay and I kina went crazy XD It was probably the best night of my life. The only thing that could beat that is seeing them live again :] And meeting them of course.

Though they sadly didn't come out after and I still have mosquito bites all over my legs. (My Killjoy costume involves tights....)

March 20th. Amazing day. Best day. Ever.! That was my first mychem concert ever, they did finally come here in Finland! Yep, they was here 2007, but I was too young to go >.< But I did have change to see them live, and that was freackin' amazing!! Too bad they didn't come out, Finnish concert was last in Europe, so they left straight away >:

Archived