Harvest Moon Ds Cute

Disenchanted Spirit

I've had the game since I was little. But I haven't actually started to play it till now. And I am addicted @.@ and a bit upset at it.

I was to lazy to start a new farm so I've been using the one from years ago. And now that I actually get the whole game It's putting me in depression. When I first got it I didn't know you get LP/FP taken away when you litter. And I use to throw weeds on the grow non stop to clear the fields around town.

How I regret it now... D= I'm never going to get past black heart with Skye or get anyone up to 250 FP. T_T But I don't want to make a new farm cause I have hard to get spirits unlocked that I would be to lazy to try to unlock again. Plus I'm terrible at Poker/Blackjack so the fact that I just got up to 150 medals is really amazing in my head. I don't wanna have to get all that again to.

Now that my tragic story about the game is over; Does anyone else here have it? Have you married anyone yet or unlocked the Harvest Goddess? Know any good tips of earning money? Or just helpful stuff in general?

SKYEEEEEE!!!! <3

I don't actually have a DS, but I did play it on an emulator. Sigh. Sooo dreamy *_*

Only thing was, my birthday's on Christmas, so when it came to celebrate my birthday, the Christmas shizz went down...and never my birthday. =<

You've had the DS game since you were little? But it just came out three years ago!

I love the Harvest Moon series. I've been playing it since the N64 game and I was so unbelievably happy when they finally started releasing the girl versions in the US. More Friends of Mineral Town, DS Cute, and Back to Nature are the best ones in the series. The other DS games (Island of Happiness, Sunshine Islands, and Grand Bazaar) are boring and so poorly made -- I'm hoping The Tale of Two Towns, which is coming out next month, will be good.

Skye is awesome, I married him the first time I played through the game. He's difficult because he only likes the really hard-to-make curries, but jewelry from the mine works well as gifts until you have the supplies for cooking.

This site has the best info and guides for the games:

http://www.fogu.com/hm/

I was nine three years ago. I consider anything under 10 little(r ). Thus, I am newly not little. Or at least I consider three years a long enough time for someone to grow big resulting in them no longer being little. Then again like you stated three year is terms of big and little is not all that big...

I was considering Sunshine Island. It's not all the good huh? D= awe well. Any of the other DS games you would recomend(spell fail >_>)? I have a DSI so I can really only play DS games. *shrug*

Sunshine Islands is the worst of the three. Grand Bazaar and Island of Happiness are better, but yeah, they are not nearly as well-done as DS Cute. Harvest Moon: Tale of Two Towns comes out in September and it looks like it's going to be worth getting. Rune Factory 3 is great, too, but you can only play as a boy.

The Legend of Zelda Games, the Castlevania games, the Professor Layton games, GhostTrick, Pokemon Black/White and HeartGold/SoulSilver, Golden Sun Dark Dawn, Dragon Quest IX, Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy IV, Mario 64 DS, and Yoshi's Island are all fantastic DS games.

Archived