Mcr Obsession?

DangerousAmber

Uh, I think I probably have an unhealthy obsession with the "Danger Days" album (and the Killjoy concept). Literally,

I think it's the best album that has been released this year. Hell, I even bought all the singles just so I could have the b-sides. *looks embarrassed and hides behind ray-gun*

Other than that, it would be Gerard's red hair since I literally had mine the exact same color in eighth grade. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The Killjoys and BLI. I have one who's modeled after me, and a few other Killjoy/BLI characters. I roleplay with them (and am crazy addicted to it). It's gotten to the point where I have a miniature freak-out when someone says "have a better day" or tells me to take medicine. (My last cold lasted way longer than it had to for that very reason.) I draw Killjoy symbols all over my binders and stuff and it's beautiful.

The Black Parade album. Once I listened to WWTBP for 2 hours on repeat and I didn't get bored. I sing it all the time and my family gets sick of me. The Sharpest Lives and Disappear are the best songs ever<3

Actually, pretty much all MCR songs. Is it possible to dislike any of them?

I'm addicted to The Black Parade also :) And no, you can't dislike any MCR songs... it's impossible, I swear!

Probably the Killjoy concept, to the point that sometimes I roleplay as Electric Rose IRL. I'm thinking of creating some other Killjoys as well, cause it's fun! n_n

Also, I love MCR quotes! :D So many things they say are just so inspiring... sometimes I wonder if they're gods, they're so wise.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't currently have an "obsession" with MCR. But when my obsession was at peak, it was primarily with Gerard Way (not even going to lie) and seeing them live. I've seen them about 30+ times in concert between 2005-2008. I also had an obsession with collecting Audio (live and rare stuff). :)

I don't currently have an "obsession" with MCR. But when my obsession was at peak, it was primarily with Gerard Way (not even going to lie) and seeing them live. I've seen them about 30+ times in concert between 2005-2008. I also had an obsession with collecting Audio (live and rare stuff). :)

What? That's insane! I am sooo jealous. I haven't even been to their shows yet at all... not even once :(

• 2 weeks later...

Archived