Green Day

Frerard

GREEN DAY! I love these three crazies (and all of the touring members... last show I went to, I blew a kiss at Jason White). My first concert (ever) was on the 2009 tour, and Franz Ferdinand opened. That was amazing.

My favorite album is probably some tie between Insomniac, Warning., and American Idiot. Of course, I love everything else. I have too many favorite songs, but if I had to narrow it down to two, they'd be Misery and Going To Pasalacqua.

I'm super excited for Awesome As Fuck, of course (especially since a song is from the 2010 show I went to).

Green Day is definitely one of my favorite bands. They have great music, are one of the best live acts I've ever seen, and because I met some of my closest friends on account of our mutual love for the band. :D

I'm pretty stoked to see Awesome as Fuck!

I love green day favorite band over all, i've seen them live twice first time in the nose bleeds of cops coliseum as a 16th birthday gift from my aunt and uncle, and then a second time again with my aunt at the molson amphitheater 10 rows from the front of the seats , that was one of my favorite things ever i had so much fun that night (the worst part was getting up at 7 am the next day to go work at camp)

love green day! I've only saw them ONCE, and belive me it was AWSOME AS FUCK! with an almost 3 hours of show and a stadium full with almost 60.000 people, was AMAZING!

did you noticed that in the video of cigarettes & valentines its not only germany they show?, its also the crowd of the argentina and the brazil show (i say it 'coz a friend of mine its seen in the video).

I want Awesome As Fuck so bad. XD

I love Green Day. I have used Billie's free speech ways in so many of my english, history, and government classes it's not even funny. :D

I love the music videos they have. XD

And for favorite song I think I might have to go with Boulevard Of Broken Dreams all they way.

I want Awesome As Fuck so bad. XD

I love Green Day. I have used Billie's free speech ways in so many of my english, history, and government classes it's not even funny. :D

I love the music videos they have. XD

And for favorite song I think I might have to go with Boulevard Of Broken Dreams all they way.

Yeah! I think it comes out tomorrow! I'm gonna have to snatch that up. Haha.

Archived