cherrybomb

Concerts You're Going To

been to:

. jonas brothers (i know i was young and knew nothing about mcr regret it totally)

. my chemical romance with the blackout and lostalone 22/2/11

. black veil brides with my passion and yashin 10/10/11

going to:

. panic! at the disco 25/1/12 B)

Looking forward to- All Time Low 18/1/12

Kinda nervous though cuz I know theres gonna be tons of fan girls and I'm scared I'm not gonna fit in. I'm certainly not the fan girl type. :mellow:

I went to a Fall Out Boy/All Time Low/Metro Station/Cobra Starship/Hey Monday show a few years back and there were SO many fangirls I thought I was gonna die. The all wanted to touch my mohawk at one point and it was just scary. You should be fine though. Just scowl (and strike a violent pose :)) and they'll leave you alone for the most part. Just don't get in the way of a Fangirl and Alex. Cause it can get real ugly real fast...

oh god, im really lazy but i'll type all of them out anyways.

July 15 2009- Green Day @ Copps Coliseum

March 28 2010(I think)- Billy Talent w/ Alexisonfire, Cancer Bats and Against me @ Air Canada Centre

July 3 2010- Iron Maiden w/ Dream Theater @ Molson Amphitheater

July 2010- Bon Jovi @ Rogers Centre (can't remember the date)

August 18 2010-Green Day w/ AFI @ Molson Amphitheater

December 18 2010-My Chemical Romance @ Sound Academy

April 6 2011-Ke$ha @ Kool Haus

April 19 2011-My Chemical Romance w/i forget the opening acts @ Kool Haus (Frank spat on me at this concert :3)

June 11 2011-Milton rocks music festival @ Milton Fair Grounds

August 17 2011-Honda Civic Tour w/Blink 182 and My Chemical Romance @ Molson Amphitheater

September 14 2011-Rockstar Energy Uporoar Festival w/ Bullet For My Valentine, Seether, Three Days Grace, Escape The Fate and Avenged Sevenfold @ Molson Amphitheater

November 5 2011- The SPACE Tour w/ Team Starkid @ London Music Hall(Best concert of my life. I met them all)

November 22 2011- Judas Priest w/ Black Label Society @ Air Canada Centre

And I'm going to see Mindless Self Indulgence March 13 at The Phoenix, Cant wait for this one :)

I went to a Fall Out Boy/All Time Low/Metro Station/Cobra Starship/Hey Monday show a few years back and there were SO many fangirls I thought I was gonna die. The all wanted to touch my mohawk at one point and it was just scary. You should be fine though. Just scowl (and strike a violent pose :)) and they'll leave you alone for the most part. Just don't get in the way of a Fangirl and Alex. Cause it can get real ugly real fast...

Thanks, I'll make sure of that. I watched a few of the live videos on youtube and some of the fans just lose control, I just don't wanna die at a concert. Killed by an over-exctied fan girl. Nasty.

I've been to

Lady Gaga- March 4th, 2011

Honda Civic- August 11th, 2011

All Time Low/Paradise Fears/The Ready Set/Of Valleys- November 9th, 2011.

I feel so deprived compared to all you guys with super long lists xD Baha kidding, I've only just been deemed "old enough" blink.gif

And I recently made "The Deal" with my mum- if I do 30 hours of piano practice,she'll take me to see The Cab/ The Summer Set/ Paradise Fears on February 6th of 2012. A good way to start the new year? I think yes! wink.gif

I got tickets last week to see Henry Rollins in March :D

Henry Rollins! That's so cool! I think he has a few Europe Dates for next year as well, I'm thinking about going. :)

• Upvote 1

Henry Rollins! That's so cool! I think he has a few Europe Dates for next year as well, I'm thinking about going. :)

WOW that's awesome!! You should really think about going, he is incredible live!!! You definitely get your money's worth. Last time I saw him, he went for 3 hours and 5 minutes!! Which is about average for the 3 times I've seen him

We should really talk about this next pm. I first saw him in 2008, then 2010, and 2011.... and now 2012!

This is my only impending show right now, since my favorite bands toured heavily in 2011 and are now writing new material

Guest vampy616

Listage

1) Snow Patrol x 5 (Will be 6 times in January)

2) MCR x 3

3) Enter Shikari x 3

4) Avril Lavigne x 2

5) Trivium x 2

6) Simple Plan

7) Funeral for a Friend

8) Eminem

9) Nightwish

10) Green Day

11) Muse

12) Metallica

13) HIM

14) Dragonforce

15) Sum 41

16) Aiden

Plus some embarrassing ones when younger I will not mention ;)

I may have been to more, but can actually not remember off the top of my head!

My plans for next year! Busy year ahead.

27.01.2012 Batman Live, Frankfurt

03.02.2012 ZSK, Schweinfurt

02.03.2012 Rise Against, Schleyer Halle, Stuttgart

02.04.2012 Angels and Airwaves, München

19.04.2012 Anti Flag, Wiebaden

22.04.2012 LostAlone, Underground, Köln

23.04.2012 LostAlone, Riff, Bochum

24.04.2012 LostAlone, Nachtleben, Frankfurt

01. - 03.06.2012 Rock im Park

25.06.2012 Blink 182, Grugahalle, Essen

26.06.2012 Blink 182, Festhalle Frankfurt

10. - 12.08.2012 Taubertal Festival, Rothenburg ob der Tauber

08.12.2012 American Idiot Musical, London

I saw Thursday last night, and I'll be seeing them one last time on Friday. Then I'll be seeing The Kills in February. That's all I have planned so far. I wanted to see Gogol Bordello and The Black Keys, but I can't make it to those.

• Upvote 1

Well... I HOPE I'm going to the Simple Plan concert in Copenhagen in April, but I'm not sure because none of my friends listen to them and I don't know if I dare going alone x)

I saw Thursday last night, and I'll be seeing them one last time on Friday. Then I'll be seeing The Kills in February. That's all I have planned so far. I wanted to see Gogol Bordello and The Black Keys, but I can't make it to those.

I want to see GB as well. Ironically, they performed in Israel a few times and I didn't go. :huh:

I'm seeing Thursday on Thursday. :lol: In all seriousness though I'm super stoked. :D

Edit: Ooh I should make a list of the concerts I've been to. It might take me awhile though...

• Upvote 1

Been too: MCR May 20, 2011 w/the architects and circa survive. Best-night-EVER

We The Kings ''Friday is Forever Tour'' w/ Action Item, Hot Chelle Rae, The Downtown Fiction, The Summer Set. (another amazing and fun concert)

going too: The Summer Set on 1/17/12

Hot Chelle Rae (galveston mardi gras)

(hopefully) Mindless self Indulgence 3/23/12

Seen...

- Panic! at the disco

- Slipknot

- Machine Head

- MSI

- The Used

- Pink

- Faker

- ACDC

- Iron Maiden

- Paramore

- Reel Big Fish

- Cobra Starship

- The Academy is...

- Marilyn Manson

- Lady Gaga

- Bring me the horizon

- Asking Alexandria

- The Amity Affliction

- The Red Paintings

- All Time Low

They are in no particular order...I cant remember the dates but all of them are from 2008 to 2011.

Going to see...

- MCR on the 27th of January.

- Marilyn Manson, sometime in febuary (havent got the tickets yet)

...Thats it so far.

xD

• Upvote 1