cherrybomb

Concerts You're Going To

Pierce The Veil has withdrawn from the All Time Low UK Tour so I'm just seeing All Time Low live now just with a different support act. Crossing my fingers hoping it's someone good

Update on the All Time Low show I'm going to: All Time Low have announced Creeper and themselves as their support acts. As in, Creeper (who are actually amazing so I'm happy with that choice) will play, and then All Time Low will come on for the first time to play So Wrong, It's Right in its entirety, leave and the come back on to play a normal show setlist. Can't wait. 1. Because I like ATL. 2. I like Creeper 3. I want to see how much my dad hates the show (it's going to be kinda funny hearing his reaction from it)

Not that anyone cares considering the age of the last post -- given I guess 2 months really isn't that old, but it's old enough -- but I'm going to Sorority Noise and Remo Drive on Wednesday, then Hayley Kiyoko on April 11th, All Time Low on the 19th, The Wonder Years on May 20th, Subhumans on the 29th, and finally the Monolith Tour on July 21st. Y'all, what a joy it is to be able to, like, buy concert tickets with your own money. Like hell yeah I'm gonna be broke from all these concerts but like I'm glad I'll be able to experience them (also like a lot of them were under $30 so like ye that's p cheap compared to the other ones I've been buying lately). Y'all I'm so excited; it's going to be great.

I'd love to see Hayley Kiyoko, I can't wait for her album. Thought about going to see the Homeless Gospel Choir in my town in April because he was great when he opened for Frank last year, but I don't know the main act and it's a bit pricey...

Went to see Icon For Hire early last month. That marks the second time I've seen them, and both times it was amazing! :D The two opening acts were pretty great too (The Stolen and Makeout.)

And hopefully, I'll make it to Warped this summer. I always miss it, so it would be great to at least be there for the last one.

I’d love to see Hayley Kiyoko too. 

Next month I’m seeing Against Me! for the first time. I’ve been a fan for like a decade so I’m stoked that I’m finally getting a chance to see them. 

I also just found out that my dad got tickets to see Metallica for my birthday (all the way in December) so that’s exciting. My dad and I are really really different and it’s hard for us to get along, but it seems like concerts are turning into our father/kid bonding thing. He and I saw Incubus and Jimmy Eat World together, and then a few months ago we saw Foo Fighters with my sister.