cherrybomb

Concerts You're Going To

Holy crap! (excuse the choice of words) but these guys are still rockin'?! Omgosh! MCR Gerard Way reminds me of Alice Cooper in a way. Tee hee hee.

I'm just going to see Mötley crue and alice cooper in november, pretty silent times here when it comes to shows this year. :/

I just bought my ticket to see Frank on November 20th :D

aaahhh, Brinn! I can't wait to see you again.

I've had to drop Gerard's Texas shows due to financial/time issues. Our group realized it would be more convenient to follow Frank's November tour. But still doing Gerard in SD and Arizona. 

For Frank's tour, we're doing all 6 California dates plus Denver. It's better this time around because we're going to have 5 drivers and the distances between venues are relatively short compared to the July tour.

The Killer's had a secret show in SD last week and I saw Against Me! a couple nights ago. Only shows I have that aren't Gerard/ Frank related are Modern Baseball and Silverstein/Senses Fail in November. Fall schedule is looking pretty good right now.  :)

• Upvote 2

I've had to drop Gerard's Texas shows due to financial/time issues. Our group realized it would be more convenient to follow Frank's November tour. But still doing Gerard in SD and Arizona. 

For Frank's tour, we're doing all 6 California dates plus Denver. It's better this time around because we're going to have 5 drivers and the distances between venues are relatively short compared to the July tour.

The Killer's had a secret show in SD last week and I saw Against Me! a couple nights ago. Only shows I have that aren't Gerard/ Frank related are Modern Baseball and Silverstein/Senses Fail in November. Fall schedule is looking pretty good right now.  :)

Hey, check your inbox again. I messaged you months ago about Frank stuff.

I know!! I'm stoked :D

Secret Killers show?? Awesome! And I'm so sad that when Frank finally came close enough for me to see him it's not with Against Me! any longer. :( I've wanted to see them for years but never got the chance

I  just saw twenty one pilots if that works?

But there's an ATL concert on Saturday and a Marianas Trench concert next Saturday and if I could then I would go to them, but unfortunately I won't be allowed to

Gonna see my friends concert on wednesday and when I get money I'll get tickets to both of the Hollywood Undead and Attila shows that they have here. :)

Next month Envy On The Coast :D  :D  :D  :D  twice!

well only 2 of the original members but still super excited to see them again. it's been 6 years!

And Taking Back Sunday in September.  :wub:

Next month Envy On The Coast :D  :D  :D  :D  twice!

well only 2 of the original members but still super excited to see them again. it's been 6 years!

And Taking Back Sunday in September.  :wub:

So many great bands are touring soon; I wish I could afford to go see them all

TBS for sure, they have so many California dates for this tour and yet they're all so far from me, but at least I can console myself with having seen them several times already; Against Me (and new album!), and they actually just performed an hour from me last week; Fitz and the Tantrums; Deftones coming really close; August Burns Red, Atlas Genius, Bear Hands, Cute Is What We Aim For all coming by and I can't afford any of them ahahdghsjackac

I'm seeing Joanna Newsom in September!!!

yay!! XD

actually, yay to all of them. Dont know EOTC well, but I liked what I DID hear. And always TBS-rad! And I know Against Me was one you've been wanting to see or see again, right Brinn? So, yay! :)

I have a few shows coming up:

-The local band on 17th this month in Helsinki
-Steel Panther in about a month, in Tampere and Helsinki
-The Cure & Placebo in october in Helsinki,

-Billy Talent in november in Helsinki.

I'm pretty excited about all of these. :) 

Ummm.......

-Bon Jovi-Chicago-2013

-Pepsi Bash- Chicago-2013

-Enrique Inglesias- Rosemont-2013

-Lindsey Stirling-Chicago-2016

-Green Day-Chicago-2012

That's about it. 

I may be going to see Fall Out Boy soon. Fingers crossed. :D

However,

I AM FURIOUS THAT I WILL NEVER SEE MCR IN CONCERT. I was too young to go. My parents were going to go with us and heard about the age restriction. They just said screw it the kids are too young. :angry:

On Sunday, February 19, 2017 at 4:05 PM, Charbarmanning said:

I got tickets to see Green Day in July too. That's Blink-182 and Green Day in the same week! I'm looking forward to it!

It's the Saturday beforehand. Can't wait!