cherrybomb

Concerts You're Going To

Very tempted to go see Frank in London in April. By tempted I mean 'if I can find the money by the time the tickets go on sale'!

I'm searching for money to see Frank as well. I really want to go!

i just got tickets to see fall out boy at the rodeo on march 8! so excited!!!

i'm hoping to see lana del rey this summer as well... just waiting for my friend to get back to me about that... :-/

• Upvote 1

I was supposed to go to the rise against, linkin park and of mice and men show but they cancelled their tour.

Im going to see bourgeos though (edm producer) so super pumped for that!

I am flying 2,000+ miles to Chicago to see Gerard in May the week before finals.

I've gone off the deep end, friends. That is all.

You're going to Chicago?!? Why there?? I'm very curious about this!

You're going to Chicago?!? Why there?? I'm very curious about this!

It honestly started off as a joke! I met a girl at his LA shows who flew in from Chicago and we became friends. When he announced his tour over there, we started talking about how cool it would be if I flew in to go see Gerard with her. I asked my best friend who's been wanting to visit his family in Chicago to come along and we've decided on it. I'm so excitedddddd ^_^  

It honestly started off as a joke! I met a girl at his LA shows who flew in from Chicago and we became friends. When he announced his tour over there, we started talking about how cool it would be if I flew in to go see Gerard with her. I asked my best friend who's been wanting to visit his family in Chicago to come along and we've decided on it. I'm so excitedddddd ^_^  

That is so crazy!!! I hope you have a great trip! How long are you going to be there?

I am flying 2,000+ miles to Chicago to see Gerard in May the week before finals.

I've gone off the deep end, friends. That is all.

This is what my friends and I would always refer to as "good life choices."  Concerts are one of the best decisions you can make.  You can always study on the ride there and back anyways ;)

i just got tickets to see fall out boy at the rodeo on march 8! so excited!!!

Enjoy!  I can't wait to hear about how that goes

Silly me, Walk the Moon is on the 13th whereas Bleachers is on the 14th. Meaning... I CAN GO TO BOTH!

Also I did end up going to the Almost Acoustic Christmas. Went alone because my friends are poop, but found my line buddy from Gerard's show at the Fonda and stayed with her. (-: All the bands were amazing as usual. Didn't expect to like System of a Down's set that much, but holy crap that was wild.

My original plan was Walk the Moon on March 13th, Bleachers on March 14th, and Flogging Molly on March 17th but all that has been scratched because Frank announced his headlining tour and I'm doing the Anaheim and L.A. shows which consequently land on the 13th and 14th.

I haven't been this stoked since Gerard's October shows! ^_^  

Does this mean you're skipping both Bleachers and Walk The Moon?  Bleachers are good, but I would have definitely recommended attending Walk The Moon and one night of Frank.  WTM's new album is insane and they are really blowing up right now.  Have you seen them before?  They have an incredible live show and are the nicest guys.

I might go and see Gerard on February 2nd. If I can convince my roomie to go with me :) :)

SONIA, did this happen!?!?  I hope so :)

Lia and I are going to see Frank this weekend and are really excited.  We saw him with TBS and The Used during their tour this fall.  So glad we get to see them again. 

I also have upcoming tickets for The Decemberists, Gerard, and Death Cab for Cutie.  It should be a great spring!

SONIA, did this happen!?!?  I hope so :)

No, it didn't happen. It ended up being really bad timing with everything else going on in my life, and I had no one to go with, that I didn't have to force. Maybe next time :)

This is what my friends and I would always refer to as "good life choices."  Concerts are one of the best decisions you can make.  You can always study on the ride there and back anyways ;)

Does this mean you're skipping both Bleachers and Walk The Moon?  Bleachers are good, but I would have definitely recommended attending Walk The Moon and one night of Frank.  WTM's new album is insane and they are really blowing up right now.  Have you seen them before?  They have an incredible live show and are the nicest guys.

Yeah, I'm skipping both. I love WTM's new album, but Frank is top priority right now haha. WTM is playing in Los Angeles two days before they play here in Anaheim, but I can't miss work. I'm skipping a Flogging Molly show on St. Patrick's Day. Plus I can't go see Sleater-Kinney or the Story so Far on their upcoming tour dates here.  -_- There's so many good shows I'm missing out on in March-May. 

But on the brightside, I'm buying my plane ticket for Gerard on Monday! 

No, it didn't happen. It ended up being really bad timing with everything else going on in my life, and I had no one to go with, that I didn't have to force. Maybe next time :)

Bummer!!  Sorry you didn't get a chance to make it.

Yeah, I'm skipping both. I love WTM's new album, but Frank is top priority right now haha.

But on the brightside, I'm buying my plane ticket for Gerard on Monday! 

WTM's new album is amazing!!  I can understand about prioritizing about shows.  Where will you be seeing G?

I'm seeing frank on the 13th,  and Hawthorne Heights on the 27th of this month. I want to see gerard again, but he wont be around me  for a while

hi, i'm going to both of these shows! that's not weird at all.